The WE Beretta M9

Hwagan, can you help me? Im a total newbie and got this gun at wolf armouries on Friday. The only difference is mine has slightly different grips. I also suffer the full auto fate on the last 4 or so shots.

Anyhu... My mag has started venting gas from the fill valve after 2 days, venting, not leaking. how do i fix?

kinda regards

Jambo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

it was asked erlier if the hop up of the TM can be place on the WE... did anybody find a way to do that?

I own a TM biohazard and a WE cutlass, but i am thinking of getting a px4 and may be WE M9 ( I love the chrome of the cutlass but it shoot to fast 360fps+ for the site i play). By the way, is there a way to get the short barrel into the long version of the gun? this way i should be able to loose 20 to 40 fps.

• 2 weeks later...

small correction to the post, i know own 2 cutlass :wide-eyed: , modify with shorter barrel to meet urban airsoft fps limit and i bought a GG metal outter barrel for my TM biohazard standard with a TM tracer...:rolleyes:

i also have the double shoulder holster coming from US soon to place on the french DPM t-shirt and pants.... yessssssssss

• 10 months later...

picked up one of these from airsoftworld with 3 co2 mags. played 2 skirmishes and its performance has been pretty good. both games ambient temperature has been 7/8c but there has been no cooldown issues and 1 canister of co2 has done around 40 shots. recoil on this gun is awesome ! im getting another after xmas :D

Of all the M9's on the market, with the exception of the HFC M190, the WE is the worst - the KJ is by far a better pistol, TM better still & the ksc system 7 is just amazing.

The gun goes full auto because all of the springs are too tough, the valves to high flowing & like all WE guns, are designed for use on green gas in a hot climate - they freeze down big time & to add to the misery the sears are too soft - like all WE guns.

The CO2 version mags are better for the gun but good luck passing chrono, the ones i've tested are about 370fps

For the same money there are so many alternatives.

Avoid Avoid Avoid!

Edited by Armourpiercing

Of all the M9's on the market, with the exception of the HFC M190, the WE is the worst

I've seen an HFC M190 function correctly and reliably for 6 months before now... Doubt a WE M9 has ever made it 6 minutes! :P

Seriously though, it's the worst airsoft pistol I've ever owned. The phrase "You'd be better off throwing BB's" comes to mind; In this case, you actually would be better off throwing BB's.