Element (Motorla Talk About Version)

Ok, so I was never into throat mic’s and I got over the Bowmen head set really fast. I was thinking about getting one of those police handsets for radios but I stumbled upon the Element Military handset on Gunnerairsoft.com. The shipping time was good and the product arrived safely. The handset color is all black, mostly plastic, and it seems pretty sturdy. It has a rubber ptt button. I have tested the handset with two radios and my voice from the handset to the other radio was good and clear. As far as going the other way around, I can hear the vocals nice and clear from the other radio to my radio with the handset. The handset was $24.00 USD with shipping came out to a total of $40.00 USD. I’m very happy with this new piece of gear.

DSC01521.jpg

I know it’s not accurate having a Motorola talk about with the Nam look but for the sake of being practical in a pickup game for airsoft and not having a big PRC radio on my back, I just placed my radio in a 56 ammo pouch on my ruck.

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01524.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you tell me if there is a clip on the back of the handset to clip it on to molle or a strap on a vest. How is it attached to yours in the photos above?

Also can you hear someone trying to contact you with out the handset being at your ear, ie can the volume to turned up high enough to hear it where it is attached to your webbing?.

• 2 weeks later...