xRAZERx or xRx

mobymonster

xRAZERx (also uses xRx) who is Ellis took £80 cash from me for a TM Socom set, he said it would, and I paid for it to be delivered by Royal Mail Special Delivery (trackable, insured, signed for) after waiting for a couple of days it had not arrived on contacting xRAZERx he then said it was parcelforce (trackable, insured, signed for) couple of days later it still had not arrived , xRAZERx then said it had gone standard parcels (untrackable, uninsured, not signed for), I have not received the TM Socom. He then promised to refund my money which he hasn't. See you in the small claims court Ellis. He is a liar and a cheat.

edit: he is an armed copper at that!

hmm you seemed to have a got a bit confused, he can bit a little slow (arnt we all) but I have never had a problem dealing with him. I also advise you remove his personal details or the post will be deleted by a mod.

McMadkat

This really doesn't seem in character. He's with a bunch of arnies members today at AA cannock so you probably won't get an answer today. Try PMing and so on before you go as far as court. I'm sure it's just a mix up, and if you have a look through the good seller list he's in there loads of times.

I'll PM him myself as well just so he's aware of the thread.

This really doesn't seem in character. He's with a bunch of arnies members today at AA cannock so you probably won't get an answer today. Try PMing and so on before you go as far as court.  I'm sure it's just a mix up, and if you have a look through the good seller list he's in there loads of times.

I'll PM him myself as well just so he's aware of the thread.

I understand that he has good feedback but his deal with me has not gone well, and I have been in contact with him via PM's.

He said he'd post it RMSD (which I paid for) and after lying admitted it had gone standard parcels, he said the refund would be with me today by 1pm (this was agreed). I have no socom nor refund. I intend getting the small claims forms by the end of the week and will be stating the ball rolling on Monday with the first letter.

Don't want to accuse anyone, but how do we know that you are not pulling a fast one? xRazerx is a well known member of the forums and has done many successful trades.

McM

I appreciate that i'm the newbie and he has done successful trades, but he lied to me over the postage method. RMSD is next day delivery, I sent the money RMSD which he received, he's had the money 10 days.

Christ, you're thinking of court already?

Give the lad time to sort it out. He's a copper, I somehow doubt he is going to want to risk his reputation by defrauding people.

I would never consider court until at least 30 days had passed - for a start you have to give the seller a reasonable amount of time to deliver the goods, AFAIK this is generally 28 days.

Christ, you're thinking of court already?

Give the lad time to sort it out. He's a copper, I somehow doubt he is going to want to risk his reputation by defrauding people.

I would never consider court until at least 30 days had passed - for a start you have to give the seller a reasonable amount of time to deliver the goods, AFAIK this is generally 28 days.

As a copper he should know better than to lie, which he did as in it's been sent RMSD well actually ParcelForce well no really it's gone standard parcels <_< and I'll refund you by today 1pm, well actually he hasn't.

I'll get the small claims pack/info this week and if I have to give him another 28 then so be it.

I am surprised he's willing to put his rep on the line in order to screw a couple of quid out of me on the postage and at the end of the day he has my money I have no socom. I don't jerk people around by lying and i don't expect to get jerked around myself.

A small point I have better trader rating than him on places he is new (same as he has better rating here because I'm new here)and have 100% rating on ebay.

As a copper he should know better than to lie, which he did as in it's been sent RMSD well actually ParcelForce well no really it's gone standard parcels  <_<  and I'll refund you by today 1pm, well actually he hasn't.

I know for a fact he's not in today, as I said earlier, he's at AA today. Could just have got it mixed up.

I'll get the small claims pack/info this week and if I have to give him another 28 then so be it.

Your choice and if he's deliberately done you out of money, then good luck.

I am surprised he's willing to put his rep on the line in order to screw a couple of quid out of me on the postage and at the end of the day he has my money I have no socom. I don't jerk people around by lying and i don't expect to get jerked around myself.

It's not just his rep he'd put on the line, it's his job. That's why it's so hard to believe it was intentional. He's also likely to be paid reasonably well as an armed copper, so 80 quid wouldn't be worth it.

A small point I have better trader rating than him on places he is new (same as he has better rating here because I'm new here)and have 100% rating on ebay.

I'm glad you do, but we know Razer, we don't know you. It's just very hard to believe that this is anything more than a mistake. Certainly not court-worthy.

Just a side issue. RMSD? Royal mail special delivery is next day. Royal mail STANDARD delivery is up to 5, excluding weekends. Is this the mix up?

Best of luck, I'm sure it will get resolved.

edit: was this it?

I know for a fact he's not in today, as I said earlier, he's at AA today. Could just have got it mixed up.

Your choice and if he's deliberately done you out of money, then good luck.

It's not just his rep he'd put on the line, it's his job. That's why it's so hard to believe it was intentional. He's also likely to be paid reasonably well as an armed copper, so 80 quid wouldn't be worth it.

I'm glad you do, but we know Razer, we don't know you. It's just very hard to believe that this is anything more than a mistake. Certainly not court-worthy.

Just a side issue. RMSD? Royal mail special delivery is next day. Royal mail STANDARD delivery is up to 5, excluding weekends. Is this the mix up?

Best of luck, I'm sure it will get resolved.

edit: was this it?

Ok he stated Registered royal mail special delivery (no mistake) and even if there was a mistake and he did sent it standard parcels, which is as you say 5 days, well he said he'd posted it Monday the 9th. There is no mix up. He also stated he would have the refund to me today.

People on here are saying he is an armed copper, well I'm saying he is a lying armed copper and I have the PM's to show it. I more than happy to share them with his Chief Constable.

Well, he sold me a WA that I got monday.  I sent him cash as well. He posted the gun recorded delivery, so I had to sign and RM didn't have to deliever that day.

I'm pleased for you, but he said he'd post mine RMSD which is what I paid for after it doesn't turn up he finally admits to sending Standard Parcels.

I think you're jumping to massive conclusions about XRX's intentions, and certainly think it's worth waiting for the man himself to reply to this thread. As he's been stated, we know he wont be online today until the evening, so please be patient.

Can I please ask that anyone else refrain from commenting as none of us know what's going on? Moby obviously feels he has a genuine complaint, and he felt it was worthwhile bringing it to the forum's attention.

There obviously IS an issue here, and hopefully it can be resolved amicably. Razer's trader rading would indicate this is a simple miscommunication or mistake, and we all know how reliable our postal system is. ;)

I say again, can anyone other than Mobymonster please refrain from commenting. I kow you think you're defending Razer, but it's not helping, it's just turning this thread into an un-needed argument.

The SOCOM was sent , I have proof of postage. Yes I admit it didn't go by the RMSD it went via standard package for that I have apologized more than once now. I have been informed by RM that standard package takes 5-7 working days so if it is not with you by tomorrow I will happily post you the £80 and then put the tracking number up here for all to see.

I did explain to you that it wasn't posted by me but by somebody on my behalf hence the reason it didn't go RMSD.

Please excuse my late reply.

As a copper he should know better than to lie, which he did as in it's been sent RMSD well actually ParcelForce well no really it's gone standard parcels  <_<  and I'll refund you by today 1pm, well actually he hasn't.

To address this comment. I did ask for it to go RMSD and the sender did tell me it went via PF, upon me getting the proof of postage I find out it went SD.

He also has positive rep on UKAN.

If i may say, mobymonster this really ought to be a lesson to you that not every one is out to screw you over. and if you are doing buisness online you really need to reconsider it if you arent giving things atleast 30 days to get to you, i order a knife at one time, and it took 50 days to get to me, but you need to wait longer next time before threatning court.

Archived