xRAZERx or xRx

mobymonster

If i may say, mobymonster this really ought to be a lesson to you that not every one is out to screw you over. and if you are doing buisness online you really need to reconsider it if you arent giving things atleast 30 days to get to you, i order a knife at one time, and it took 50 days to get to me, but you need to wait longer next time before threatning court.

Thankyou for your advice but I don't need to wait for something for 30 days when the arrangement was for next day delivery, I didn't want to wait 48 hrs let alone 30 days which is why I paid for next day.

And if I may say, rhite I've been trading online since 2000 so lessons I don't need thankyou.

Anyway after an exchange of PM's I think we will resolve this by friday.

Me and xRazerx have sorted things out via PM's and all should be resolved by tomorrow.

Ghost_Rider you said "can anyone other than Mobymonster please refrain from commenting" yet rhite is telling me I should wait for 30-50 days, I was explaining to him/her what was happening, as he/her obviously hadn't bothered to read or understand the other posts, nothing more not having another dig at xRx.

As far as I'm concerned it's over xRx is posting up the tracking number for the refund he's sending then it's finished. I've apologised to him and this is now finished and behind us.

You and Chris P popping up and having a dig at me, because you read something into a reply that wasn't there isn't helping is it ?

You want to have a dig why not wait till xRx & I have finished and then do it via PM, but I don't think there's any need.

Thanks.

I think you need to calm down mate, by now you must know how lame royal mail are.. something i bought from here took over a week to deliver even though i paid for special delivery (and i didnt buy it from xRAZERx) and i dont think special delivery is next day i ordered something from airsoft scotland special delivery and it came after 6 days.

give it some time im sure you will get your socom or money back.

Flawlesszero

Me and xRazerx have sorted things out via PM's and all should be resolved by tomorrow.

Ghost_Rider you said "can anyone other than Mobymonster please refrain from commenting" yet rhite is telling me I should wait for 30-50 days, I was explaining to him/her what was happening, as he/her obviously hadn't bothered to read or understand the other posts, nothing more not having another dig at xRx.

As far as I'm concerned it's over xRx is posting up the tracking number for the refund he's sending then it's finished. I've apologised to him and this is now finished and behind us.

You and Chris P popping up and having a dig at me, because you read something into a reply that wasn't there isn't helping is it ?

You want to have a dig why not wait till xRx & I have finished and then do it via PM, but I don't think there's any need.

Thanks.

Glad you're getting it sorted, If you and razer are done with this thread can I suggest one of you requests a moderator to lock/remove it?

I think everybody else can leave you two to sort it now.

Rhite has put forward an opinion, that Chris, I, and I would think a lot of traders would agree with; You've jumped the gun on this one.

Rhite wasn't saying you should wait 30 days for an item, but that you should wait a decent interval before posting such inflammatory threads.

Sometimes there are problems with trades, for whatever reason. Posting a thread on this forum calling a respected member a liar and a thief does not go down well.

This could have been dealt with by Pm-ing Razer, but you chose to post in public using agressive and inflammatory language. I wouldn't deal with you again, simply because you've shown yourself to be impatient, unwilling to listen or be understanding about issues beyond a sellers control.

Razer trusted someone else to post your item, and that person screwed up. He's admitted as much, and according to his post here you ALREADY knew about this. That to me gives your initial post a more malicious bent; if you already knew it was coming SD and could take 7 days, you're posting something like this before the gun passes the 7 day deadline.

I call that downright bloody rude, to be frank.

But I agree with XB. Mods, lock this and get these two to take it to PM. Nothing else can be gained from this.

Glad you're getting it sorted, If you and razer are done with this thread can I suggest one of you requests a moderator to lock/remove it?

I think everybody else can leave you two to sort it now.

Me and xRx agreed that he would post up the refund tracking number then this can be seen to be resolved in public, I on receipt of the refund will say so here and then it will be requested that this topic is removed.

Thanks.

Archived