One of a Kind!

The Chef

Now this is quite regrettable, but ultimately necessary.

I don't have the leeway to hold on to thinsg I'm never going to use hence I must at least try to sell some stuff to pay for current projects

So without further ado......

For Sale,

One thoroughly unique (no.... I really mean it, there is only one like this in the world!!) and thoroughly beautiful airsoft sniper rifle. It's so beautiful there is no way I can bring myself to ever use it in a skirmish. Hopefully one of you is less precious than me! But this thing is well pimp!

Based around a KJW M700 Takedown is a Candyman special.

It comes with a superbly hand crafted walnut stock which has been beautifully made to accept the take-down mechanism. The notorious barrel wobble of the take-down's has been eliminated by the addition of a barrel securing nut which locks it all securely in place.

It comes complete with a custom machined aluminium silencer, a Tasco 6-24x56AEO Illunimated reticle scope (otherwise known as Hubble) and two purpose made Allen keys to make any adjustments with.

The KJW internals use a VSR Style hop and barrel (which is somewhat superior to the Tanaka version) and I have made a new hop nub based around the H-nub system of the new VSR's, so is actually fairly reliable as gas guns go.

This has never seen a shot fired in anger by me, it has been purely used for plinking and is in very good condition.

283.jpg

284.jpg

285.jpg

Looking for £350 or nearest offer. (doesn't include the carry case).

I can accept paypal (either gift it, or pay the fees), personal cheque which must clear first or cash at sender own risk.

Now looking to split this down at all, and the only swap I would consider is a SIG556 of some description (plus cash balance if the ChinaSoft version).

Postage will be £15 and will go via PF 48hr guaranteed delivery.

Please PM me, so I get an email notification.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Rob.

Archived