Spring SKS shell ejector at RSOV

Tango_Down

apparently, you havnt heard of them. a company produces a few models of shell ejecting airsoft firearms (ill explain why i said firearms in a bit), the most popular being the SKS and the semi automatic M4(more popularly known as the M2037).

they made all of them use caps (you know, the caps use use in toy guns) to propel the BBs (all except this model of SKS) which means that they are actually firearms.

and they all suck, at least they are cheap. the cap versions are very inconsistent and muck up quickly because of the gun powder in the caps. you can get anywhere from no FPS (the bb doesn't even leave the barrel) to 500+. this SKS sucks because its all cheapo plastic and has a weak spring.

heres a couple youtube vids showing them off:

really. they are quite a crappy series of weapons.

I'm gonna be a proper gun-nerd and say that's a Type 56 Rifle- The detachable mag tells me that.

The SKS has an integrated, charger loading mag.

The SKS-D and SKS-M were manufactured by Norinco to have detachable magazines from the factory, and intended for export/sport use. This is obviously a D (it even says it on the box), and the M had a thumbhole stock. Type-56 Carbines did not have the detachable magazines. The Type-56 rifle was a Chinese variant of the AK-47, the most notable difference being a fully hooded front sight.

apparently, you havnt heard of them. a company produces a few models of shell ejecting airsoft firearms (ill explain why i said firearms in a bit), the most popular being the SKS and the semi automatic M4(more popularly known as the M2037).

they made all of them use caps (you know, the caps use use in toy guns) to propel the BBs (all except this model of SKS) which means that they are actually firearms.

and they all suck, at least they are cheap. the cap versions are very inconsistent and muck up quickly because of the gun powder in the caps. you can get anywhere from no FPS (the bb doesn't even leave the barrel) to 500+. this SKS sucks because its all cheapo plastic and has a weak spring.

heres a couple youtube vids showing them off:

really. they are quite a crappy series of weapons.

its a different manufacterer actually IIRC. the people that made this also made 2 ejecting springer AKs.

Have had one of these YEARS AGO, mine is spring powered, came with a CD with instructions, the bayonet broke because of a negligent friend.

1º low power

2º about 10/12 shells in the mag

3º straight lever pull, easy to cock

4º a lot of pieces with visible screws

5º for the money, you get a nice wall hanger if seen from 15 meters away that is what I wanted.

Archived