Do not buy from 370rsoft

m@tt-4576

I'm not sure where to put this thread, but this seemed the most correct. Please move it if there is a better place for it.

One month ago I ordered a 9.6 volt battery from 370rsoft. At first he seemed very nice to deal with and even offered to re-solder the connector. He talked me into sending the payment through a "personal paypal" payment as a gift to avoid ebay fees. I thought it seemed a bit fishy but I went along with it. As time past I became worried as he had not sent me a shipping confirmation message. He was not replying to my messages, even though he was obviously active one the forum. Apparently he has been this way with a couple other members of late but they seemed to have scared him into submission, which is what I hope to accomplish by bringing this matter to everyone's attention.

If anyone knows how I can go about getting my money back please let me know.

TL:DR; 370rsoft scammed me, do not buy from him.

• 2 weeks later...
If you send money as a gift you won't get a refund from paypal.

AP.

Only way to do it is to file to paypal that your account was stolen if it was a gift, but then you would be in troble if caught doing it that way.

I have learnt not to do it as a gift no more.

Good luck with trying to sort it ouy,

Alternative is if you know all his details file a police report as fraud or try a small claims process via the court (if they do that in america)

the police rather do something else, i haven't heard much success in america of a scammer being picked up and processed and charged for what they did.

as for this seller, i suggest all of you get on the back of the owner of airsoft pacific. this seller 370 airsoft put up new ads there as of two days ago. but he isn't listing the items that you were all sold.

http://www.airsoftpacific.com/ads_item.php?id=3889

Archived