Vicious Pitbull Attack

L4byr1nth

Labrador attacks im sure wouldnt be reported because they wouldnt be able to do much- the thing is a lot of dogs have the ability to inflict damage bred out of them (labradors have their bite-down reflex almost completely removed, mine have brought live baby birds back to the house before completely unharmed), whereas something like a pitbull is going to kick *fruitcage* out of whatever ###### it off...

Its pretty obvious that its not all about training, you don't tend to hear about labradors going *fruitcage* mental and tearing *suitcase* up. Obviously not all pitbulls are nasty but I find it hard to believe that they don't have a somewhat vicious disposition...

You haven't had a lot to do with dogs have you? ;)

Labs are really bad, they have a natural tendency to eat turds. Pure evil!

You are right to a certain extent, as dave points out, certain qualities are inherent to certain breads. My point is, they all need to be 'shaped', to behave in the desired manner.

Greg.

Yeah I've had 2 dogs for a while now although one died a few back, one was a lab and the other was a lurcher which I'm pretty sure had a doggy anxiety disorder. Labs do eat anything though, it through up one time and it was all yellow cause it ate an egg (raw, in shell) off the table, shell and all. We blamed it for eating some kittens but it turned out that was just the cat.

Archived