PPSH-41

RC-1138

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see me getting an enemy at the gates comisssar loadout and having fun getting in some friendly fire revenge.........

"forward comrades....... or I'll shoot you"

Mind you I'm also still waiting on the rumoured Kart Lee Enfield, I for no other reason then to make an accurate, reasonably priced DeLisle without the £500 price tag and the barrel shorter than my "man cannon".

Erm midcaps? you may be missing the whole point of the ppsh41. I'm very tempted if this materialises. Then again I was really tempted by the celcius PTW and as far as I know that's yet to see the light of day.............

Exactly. When I think papasha, I think communist bullet hose.

As for the Celsius -- It has been out for quite a while now here in the states.

http://hotspotairsoft.com/catalog/product_...roducts_id=2980

Assuming this isnt vaporware (where is Frontiers), large sales of these beauties will finance the completeing on my precious AGM MG-42!! Go out and buy these NOW!!

Heck, depending on the price Ill order a PPSH-41, just because. :)

monday i get some intel on this, damn bugger closed their mobiles for the weekend :P i guess many people tried to call them :D

I've seen this one before, I would love to hear the back story to it :P

Probably similar to this one, where it was a battlefield pick up. The All American probably just desire tacticool-ness for his PPSH41.

PPSh_1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Mr.Russian/PPSh_2.jpg

Stepping back into the battlefield, U.S. Marines of the Light Armored Reconnaissance (LAR) company of 1st Battalion 3rd Marines, clear houses at the site where four insurgents staged a bloody counter-attack, killing one American and wounding many others November 23, 2004 in Fallujah, Iraq. U.S. commanders are trying to quell the insurgency in Iraq
Is everyone. But me completely oblivious to the fact that the pictures are cad drawings of it? Obviously the wood looks gaff, its a computer generated picture of wood.

It honestly looks like someone did it in 20 minutes on Google Sketchup. It looks nice I just hope they make the V.7 compatible with aftermarket parts and don't use V.2 gears like in their M14's.

Archived