G&P sentry (vltor)

LOL i spent ages figuring out who "k4rt' was.... dry.gif

anyways i used a 285mm promy, and its not visible at all. i cant see it looking down the barrel (without a flashlight)

Well, I just missed the G0lf part... :D

Won't you have the 14.5" version, right? Mine is 10.5" I can see the default barrel just beyond the flashider limit...

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im currently using sandpaper (1000) to gently get rid of the rust every now and then, then applying a thin layer of WD-40 with a cotton bud on the small bits such as pins... idk :S

Get yourself a Flambeau rifle case. These are real steel cases with a Kurust treatment added. Use these and your gun won't get rusty.

Has anyone here bought the EhobbyAsia verision with the Magpul Parts? I'm really interested in getting this gun and I was wondering if the internals were still stock. If anyone knows that would be greatly appreciated.

Stock G&P gearbox and internals, with Ehobby's choice of body/front end/magpul bits. Essentially all of them feature the same internals (G&P 8mm V2).

• 2 weeks later...

Got one of these beasts recently but find a bit of wobble between the lower and upper receiver.

Anybody got an easy fix for this?

i had the same problem, a few pages back i think hwagan posted the cure (and it 100% solved all wobble, it even removed the small gap i had between the receivers!).

Slip a rubber o-ring onto the upper receiver, where the front pin goes through it. It doesn't take a very big o-ring at all, i used one that was part of my element flashlight.