G&P sentry (vltor)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A friend of mine is using what used to be my G&P M733, 6 years after originally purchasing it. One of the old 7mm gearboxes, but other than 2 sets of trigger contacts and a motor, every mechanical part, including the piston, is original. Thing must have done over half a million rounds by now, it just refuses to stop.

• 1 month later...

I have purchased one and it will be here next week.

I am already planning on upgrades to it. 

Lonex POM piston head

Lonex red piston

Riot 14.09:1 SSG 

Lonex A2

Spring for 410FPS

Rhop

AJAX STS

Radius gearbox

Sorbo padding

11.1v 2200mah 35-70C lipo. Let me know what you guys think.

Edited by Oshiha

:/, I just disassembled my gun down the just the gearbox and buffer tube. I took out the screw that was in the buffer tube, but the buffertube will not come out. Any tips?

It should come out by itself, as there's nothing else holding it. Check the cables are not pinched between the tube, the centering doughnut and the lower body's tube, but those are the only parts related to it.

As the gun already shoots at 375 and the internal components are more than decent, I'd simply upgrade the spring. You don't need all those parts, IMHO.

I have purchased one and it will be here next week.

I am already planning on upgrades to it.

• 3 weeks later...

@Wingman he wants to run it on 11,1 Lipo, afaik G&P internal parts will not like it ;).

@Oshiha if you will run a lipo get a mosfet. Otherwise the trigger contacts will not last long.

Yep, I'll be running a Extremefire Cheetah 2N FET w/ Triggermaster software installed. The FET will reduce the rps to a stable 25-30rps. I will also be rewiring to low-resistance wiring, 16AWG wiring to handle the current.