The British Army of the Cold War

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I have a question before I re-launch my op banner loadout, Is it still too touchy to do a "Live", open day, Northern Ireland loadout, Gadges plus a battern gun, strait from Osprey elite series "the paras '40 to '84" (the one where the guy is bracing the batton gun and has an L1A1 over his shoulder)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys,

I need some help finding some DPM shirts in 200/128. I'm 6'3 48 inch chest and a 30 inch leg so I'm all torso. The 190/120 is just a little to short and a tad to tight. I just for the life of me can not seem to find anything. I really need 2 shirts soon in order to get my kit ready for Operation East Wind I'm the states in March. If any one had any ideas please post up!

Hey guys,

I need some help finding some DPM shirts in 200/128. I'm 6'3 48 inch chest and a 30 inch leg so I'm all torso. The 190/120 is just a little to short and a tad to tight. I just for the life of me can not seem to find anything. I really need 2 shirts soon in order to get my kit ready for Operation East Wind I'm the states in March. If any one had any ideas please post up!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Sorry to intrude

just saw these for sale on ehobby asia
( Spare Maga are available 40Rnd Locaps)

post-2102-0-47473200-1392068323_thumb.jpg

Going by the Front sight Guards & sling mounts they are based on the Canadian version , but better than nothing. (No doubt some brave person will get one & mod it appropriately)

BUT they are USD$480

post-2102-0-47473200-1392068323_thumb.jpg

Archived