MP5K alternative

wraithbrood

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second that. I carry a Galaxy K compact (no front grip, no sights) as a backup under my vest, along with 3 duct taped-together midcaps x2, and I just love when my primary runs out or breaks down. Brilliant gun!

Sig 552. With the stock folded, It's smaller that a MP5. The MP5K's are pretty good and also give you the option of using full sized MP5 magazines.

She's looking for a small gun, but is still going to need to have to put enough plastic in the air to compete with the larger guns and those two would do it stock.

The skorpion would require a couple of drum mags and they are a PIA to find something to hold them in. The MP7 has larger cap magazines, but nothing in the capacity of the MP5K or Sig 552.

Another vote for the SIG 552.

It's a very under-rated gun and the size of it is something you can't really understand until you've held one in your hands for yourself.

It's like a tiny little 3/5ths scale model of an assault rifle.

A mate of mine bought one specifically in preference to an MP5 PDW.

My Mrs is 4'11" she used to use an mp5k, Tht got sold and replaced with a TM 733 which I've been told is too big for her. A team mate of mine's GF is 5'1" and uses a sig 552 after comlpaining that her original G36 c was too chunky.

On the other hand I did build a chopped ak for another infidel WAG

24082009297.jpg

It now sports hibiscus flowers too

Long story short ASK HER what she wants or you'll never here the end of it

K_K

Hmm... if... they complain about tiny guns like the G36C being too big, maybe you should get her a FN FAL or a G3 for a bit xD

Anyhows since I was doing a comparision graphic on another thread for a member about compact CQB weapons, I thought I'd add in the G36C as well. All weapons in this picture have been scaled to the same scale.

Edit: heck i've thrown in the 552 for comparision as well since that's been mentioned too. Thus far it's all been subjective, with people talking about what they feel is small or not. Some objective comparision should help too.

14336_194264204566_503689566_2617164_6559693_n.jpg

Compared to what?????????? :blink:

It's no longer than an MP5, & with the tock folded, it's shorter than a P90.

Are you thinking of a G36k or something? :huh:

Greg.

Ah don't mind him. He's talking a load of bull *suitcase* in another thread, I'm not surprised that he makes the sort of remarks he does.

Even the G36K with stock folded is only 11.5cm longer than a G36C, still shorter than most M4 variants.

Compared to what?????????? :blink:

It's no longer than an MP5, & with the tock folded, it's shorter than a P90.

Are you thinking of a G36k or something? :huh:

Greg.

I'm afraid i considered in factors such as weight/distribution , chunkiness , ease of use with/without stock/shouldered and ergonomics.

oh well, you win, i dont really care.

Ah don't mind him. He's talking a load of bull *suitcase* in another thread, I'm not surprised that he makes the sort of remarks he does.

Even the G36K with stock folded is only 11.5cm longer than a G36C, still shorter than most M4 variants.

Yes fangirl, yes , absolutely.

Nothing like a rabid follower of my threads, did i just step on your small 30 month harden by the SAF heart? oops? Sorry?

to TS, if your girlfrind has the build of the terminator, she'll love the G36C., because weight distribution and ergonomics wont be a problem.

German Troops have a build of an average of 6 feet 2 , go figure.

I'm afraid i considered in factors such as weight/distribution , chunkiness , ease of use with/without stock/shouldered and ergonomics.

oh well, you win, i dont really care.

Agreed, it does look a little chunky but if you ever get round to using one, you will find, that it is a very compact, well balanced, lightweight.

As for not really caring? What's that all about? :huh:

Greg.

Archived