ASCUK Refugee thread

blue_5

So, if anyones in the same boat as me and has an unresolved deal on ASCUK, please post here to keep it all in one place.

So, to kick off, if anyone has any contact details for a user called Jon-himself, could they please let me know. I transferred money to him for a Western Arms 92F, and he was getting ready to send when the badness came.

Big_Al sold me a KAC PDW and it's fine- but I need to find out how to get into the battery box or what MaH pack is inside the little devil.

All help appreciated ;)

Big al is on this forum mate, if its the same big al im thinking of - http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p?showuser=1177

Might be.... Though if anyone else knows how to get into a D-boys PDW PEQ then PM me... :rolleyes:

As a refugee I'm looking for the guy who wanted my Detonics grips, hopefully he'll find me, we got as far as paypal details being then nothing, so I'll hold the grips for this month incase I did a typo in my PP details to give him time to contact me, not much more I can do than that,

And peeps join both forums, I find every other forum has something different to offer and there is always something for everyone on each one :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived