2009 Inokatsu M4 "Superversion"

I was on topic, I was responding to an incomplete review.

If I write a review without any sort of "how it actually works" aspect, then please feel free to point it out. Personally I wouldn't spend that much on a gun (and I have) without buying something to load bb's into it.

This has been posted as a review, when it should have been in one of the pics threads.

As I said: "From a neutral perspective, all I'm seeing at the moment is a discussion about a moderately well finished wall hanger"

Edited by Swerve
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on topic, I was responding to an incomplete review.

As I said: "From a neutral perspective, all I'm seeing at the moment is a discussion about a moderately well finished wall hanger"

I have to agree with him on this...looks are one thing, but what everyone really wants to know how it performs out of the box when a mag is inserted!

The MTW Inokatsu M4 I had owned when they first came out still leaves a bad taste in my mouth...I really hope the latest version performs as well as it looks because I won't be fooled again!

Edited by Kevorkian

You guys don't know when to stop do you???! :mrt:

Stop stating your opinions and ###### the thread with useless posts.

He WILL get a performance report up soon, why don't we just all wait? Just give him time. If not buy one yourself and test it's performance or like others have suggested watch this for now and enjoy his british accent:

Now I had to ###### this thread with another useless post..... :rolleyes:

Thank You

-Luis

• 2 weeks later...

This talk of forge marks or whatever the heck they are got me to notice them on some of my guns.

My JG GBBR and AGM GBBR both have those lines on them. Heck, my JAC limited M733 has a little bit of that line. The JAC came out before WA even thought of their M4. So why do these GBBRs and some classics hve these lines? I'm wondering if WA used older molds from the classic companies?

Why do aegs not have this line while the GBBRs do? Kinda interesting if you ask me. And I don't think the answer is they lack detail or are just lazy.

Just food for thought.

Sooooo...you started a review that won't be finished (or even updated) till spring? Because you're lazy and there's snow outside? You must not care about this thing that much if you haven't at least gotten a mag and test fired it in the house. Or you're too ashamed to admit that you wasted your money on a POS. If I had a new awesome airsoft gun, I wouldn't be lazy and not even test fire the damn thing because there's snow outside.

edit:

This thread is definitely unsubscribed.

Edited by shinhk
Sooooo...you started a review that won't be finished (or even updated) till spring? Because you're lazy and there's snow outside? You must not care about this thing that much if you haven't at least gotten a mag and test fired it in the house. Or you're too ashamed to admit that you wasted your money on a POS. If I had a new awesome airsoft gun, I wouldn't be lazy and not even test fire the damn thing because there's snow outside.

edit:

This thread is definitely unsubscribed.

:(

I do care about my gun. I just don't want to spend $50 on a mag that might work. That said, the long awaited Pro-Win mags are FINALLY out so I will give those I try. I could shoot it inside but would only be able to dry fire.

:(

I do care about my gun. I just don't want to spend $50 on a mag that might work. That said, the long awaited Pro-Win mags are FINALLY out so I will give those I try. I could shoot it inside but would only be able to dry fire.

If it helps here's how I test inside

I put my chrono in the neck of an old and tough ruck sack, with an old towel lining the bottom of it. Pull the draw string nice and tight on the rucksack opening and it works perfectly

Obviously still no performance test even though this thread is now what, over a month old, hmm, I smell a great M4 shaped fish.

You whine about $10 lost, and now this? Stop complaining. It will perform like a WA platform gun, which means your gun will not be the same as his, yours may need more tinkering, or upgrades. Or it may perform better. It varies. Every WA platform gun needs tuning. If you want to get one, expect to tune it. No GBBR is out of the box perfect like some AEGs are. Maybe the KJW M4 is. But I havn't seen one in person yet.

On ze topic at hand:

OGGY, definitly love the gun just having the large picture thread is good enough for me to want to buy one. Too bad my classic is killing my wallet, I'll have to find an 08 version for sale for now, they are a bit cheaper. :D

Maybe I missed it, but what are the plans for the gun externally?

Edited by Ion
Well, you've obviously found a hobby Ion, how about you go find a life. Bored now, moving on, chump!

Andrew March, first off, stop taking dumps on someone who was nice enough to take his time to share details about his gun. Go take a **** in your own thread.

Second off, you go get a life, seeing as you PMSed about Ehobbyasia screwing you out of $10. I still love them.

Finally, Oggy, have you fired it at all yet? I can't wait to see this.

Finally, Oggy, have you fired it at all yet? I can't wait to see this.

Not yet, I'm still waiting on a ProWin mag. I should have one in my hands shortly. ;) I will also be able to let you know hat the deal is with the 'Enhanced Kit' for the ProWIn mag that makes it work with the INO.

My guess is that the mags will function fine without the kit but who knows.

Not yet, I'm still waiting on a ProWin mag. I should have one in my hands shortly. ;) I will also be able to let you know hat the deal is with the 'Enhanced Kit' for the ProWIn mag that makes it work with the INO.

Did you get around to stripping the loading nozzle?

ohh I can't wait for the prowin mags. Ahhh they need to be here NOW

Knowing not too much about GBBR's this is probably a stupid question, but... Why are the ProWin mags supposed to be amazing?

Well, I hope I'm correct on this,

but a while back, they released footage of a 20 round style mag. People went apeshit over it.

Secondly, I guess since PGC/ProWin is a very reputable manufacturer of high quality products, it is expected that these are superior to other mags in terms of leaking. THeir footage also shows fantastic cooldown rates.

Knowing not too much about GBBR's this is probably a stupid question, but... Why are the ProWin mags supposed to be amazing?

-Different Design

-Tighter Tolerances (CNC'ed)

-High Quality

-Not Too Expensive

I hoping to have a mag in hand sometime this week to finally get you guys some kind of shooting test. Hopefully the shipping from HK doesn't take too long. :)

-OGGY

Edited by -=OGGY=-
-Different Design

-Tighter Tolerances (CNC'ed)

-High Quality

-Not Too Expensive

I hoping to have a mag in hand sometime this week to finally get you guys some kind of shooting test. Hopefully the shipping from HK doesn't take too long. :)

-OGGY

gah how bad can I mess up? Here I am twiddling my thumbs ###### at Redwolf for not shipping my mags, and its MY fault because they sent me an email nicely asking me to change my address away from my po box and I never even saw it X_X I award bone head of the week to myself