2009 Inokatsu M4 "Superversion"

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's what it looks like. I wanted to get that JDT bucking too, but I'm not too keen on ordering from ebairsoft; I also know that my RATech ones work and they're not much more expensive, I just bunch my orders from them so I always get free shipping and it works out.

I was always curious about the AEG type hopups; it just seems like people love them, then you ask them how well it works and they say "well, I haven't had a chance to really use it, but it seems to work well inside the house for 5 shots"; then you see "it works well but after about 30 shots the hopup rubber tore apart". I know my RATech bucking with G&P housing works, I know I get amazing accuracy out at 50-60 yards and I know it's reliable. You really can't ask for more, although the RATech barrels are expensive.

Yeah, that's what it looks like. I wanted to get that JDT bucking too, but I'm not too keen on ordering from ebairsoft; I also know that my RATech ones work and they're not much more expensive, I just bunch my orders from them so I always get free shipping and it works out.

I was always curious about the AEG type hopups; it just seems like people love them, then you ask them how well it works and they say "well, I haven't had a chance to really use it, but it seems to work well inside the house for 5 shots"; then you see "it works well but after about 30 shots the hopup rubber tore apart". I know my RATech bucking with G&P housing works, I know I get amazing accuracy out at 50-60 yards and I know it's reliable. You really can't ask for more, although the RATech barrels are expensive.

Thanks for the valuable information Flash, it's appreciated. I know that the hop-up arm plays a major role in putting hop on the BB, it can't flex or it will sacrifice hop. Does the G&P chamber have a metal arm?

Also since you recommend these setups then I will go with the silver JDT chamber w/ orange bucking and might also pick up the blue bucking as well as a 6.04 247mm inner barrel and see how that works out.

Back in late 2009 I had a copy of the PGC chamber for AEG barrels that uses its own bucking and the thing was downright AMAZING. They stopped selling them and that makes me wish that I had bought like 10 or so..... Ihave faith in this new setup but if it doesn't give me the accuracy that I am looking for then I might go for a genuine PGC since those are amazing too but not cheap.

Thanks again.

-Luis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With my Inokatsu 09 (which I sadly sold, stupid me!) I did the same as rvp69 basically. I used a G&P hop-unit with G&P barrel and RAtech red rubber. With .2g BBs and green gas I could get excellent accuracy and tremendous blowback

Its definitely worth it...if you're willing to sweat for an hour and get all the mods done. Other than that, they're fine rifles.

With my Inokatsu 09 (which I sadly sold, stupid me!) I did the same as rvp69 basically. I used a G&P hop-unit with G&P barrel and RAtech red rubber. With .2g BBs and green gas I could get excellent accuracy and tremendous blowback

Its definitely worth it...if you're willing to sweat for an hour and get all the mods done. Other than that, they're fine rifles.

Outta curiosity, what power (J)?

im getting 250fps using .30 , i got cronyd at a game last saturday,not because of inside engagement distance, but because of 50m plus kills in moderate to heavy winds (our fps is 450 using .20,min engagement 10m, we use semi only as per law in New Zealand) i do rate the KSC .30 and a well tuned hop unit...

Cheers for the response. I guess it could be subjective but I'd guess "excellent accuracy", I'm more inclined to think that it's 0.25g BB's.

agreed, .25 is a good weight , i use .30 for accurate distance And, to punch through bushes gets the campers/non hit callers ,everytime....

Edited by rvp69

.2, .25, or .28g doesnt really matter. The G&P hop-up is a real nice piece of equipment! Its the only hop-up I've ever used in my rifles.

i guess, but you guys have auto ,do you select auto much? i know AEG's are king when on auto, i find my ino,woc,agm suffers a bit when "playing around" with auto ;)

I almost never use automatic. Only in CQB when I know that ALL of my shots will hit the target. Its not so much the recoil but rapid fluctuation/drops in FPS even in short bursts. For some reason I frequently find myself firing 5-7 shot strings at a target in semi. That way each shot is on target and consistent.

A good compromise might be that three round burst kit.

• 3 weeks later...

If you guys are still looking for mag options, have you tried AGM mags with heavier hammer springs? I forgot about this option and just stumbled upon it again today. My Prime M4 basically went crazy....a ludicrous amount of recoil and very low cool down for a supposedly low quality mag. The mags fit just about every magwell I can think of and hold an insane amount of gas.

BTW, anyone want to trade an Ino for a Prime? :D

If you guys are still looking for mag options, have you tried AGM mags with heavier hammer springs? I forgot about this option and just stumbled upon it again today. My Prime M4 basically went crazy....a ludicrous amount of recoil and very low cool down for a supposedly low quality mag. The mags fit just about every magwell I can think of and hold an insane amount of gas.

BTW, anyone want to trade an Ino for a Prime? :D

lol...

i actually use three AGM mags in my ino,and they are as powerful as the prowins and WA, though when they leak,they SUCK ;)