Motion Tracker by T-Cube

RedWolf

your newer, so ill say this, whenever i say i emailed a company, i have. i have done so and posted about it many times. its not hard to send an email at all.

and its not dependent on just the antenna, which is the antenna you see on the outside. which is as long as most other consumer radios. the power of the transmitter has a large part in it too.

Firstly LOL pulling the number of posts out?? Dude no matter how much you want it to be true number of posts is not directly proportional to knowledge??

And the range is entirely dependant on the anntenae because the length of the anntena is what determines the the length of the wave that is produced by the radio, thats why a bipole antenna has to be half a wavelength either side of the connector to achieve the longest possible range. The transmitter just determines the output strength. if they had a co-ax output then you could attach your own external antennaes if 500m wasnt far enough, but realistically how often in an airsoft game are you further than 500m away?? Where is there a site thats more than 500m from end to end in a single game or if one does exist what situation is there that would require some one who is more than 500m away to influence what you are doing??

This product is just another example of an expensive product to be introduced to the airsoft market that no one needs and doesnt really serve any real purpose. You also prove this later but cant find quote where you say:

"no matter what happens with it, im never going to buy one. unless they become popular in my area." Does that not just encapsulate everything that is wrong about this product?? Im sorry to single you out as you dont seem like a bad person but it does just highlight why companies bring in products to this market at such extortionate prices simply because people like yourself will go out and buy the latest 'must have' because they have become popular in your area??

I would buy this product if it genuinly filled a need or solved an existing proble but yet again its a solution to a problem that does not exist. It still has the 'potential' to solve a great deal of problems and niches by combining functionality that has never been seen before with pre-existing functionality that has been so greatly favoured by airsofters into a single stand alone unit. If it could also have a rail mount to be mounted onto the rail system of a rifle then it would excell into an entirely new super product niche to destroy all radios gps and other short range communication systems that are currently in the market, this could be to airsoft what the iphone is to mobile fones mp3 players and pda's. But once again its missed out on so much functionality that could easily be implemented.

Ryan

I'm sorry, but I can't stand it when people objectively criticise someone else without having the conviction to back up their own ideas.

Horsem4n was making genuine suggestions of improvement, and even went so far as to contact the company concerned.

All you can do is spout all this ranting nonsense about why all airsoft products should be made your way or they're rubbish.

Either place your money where your mouth is, or put up and shut up.

Ben.

• 3 months later...

I can't see how this would be useful in real battle situations. As soon as one of your guys gets taken down the enemy has a new gadget and knows where all the enemy are.

Obviously in airsoft people don't turn over your "corpse" for loot though, could be a neat little toy in a few generations when they iron out the flaws.

• 2 months later...

Archived