BAR 1918

Frontiers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...

All we need now is a metal, working GBB re-do of the grease-gun, and a new M1 carbine with the correct magazine, (I wouldn't even mind if it came as an AEG).

Of course a nice G43 would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath for that!

That's what I worry about.

AGM made Sten, MP40/44, coming PPSH-41 is not good models? its not AGM production but i would say those are pretty good ones at those models that are available that are affordable to general public, not just elitists who have dough to spend around for $500-$1000 USD models.

I DEMAND a Skirmishable and upgradable K98 NAO!! :ranting2:

Just Kidding :lol: Dont care who makes it while it can be upgraded with standard quality parts if the performance is not good enough for those who will buy it, not my cup of tea due to weigth though but im glad original replicas are coming out from china :)

I wonder what body they were able to copy?

Playing with the Jac/VFC there is certainly room in the stock's grip to house a v7 gearbox. A v6 Gearbox would work very well inside the BAR.

I'm wondering if they are replicating how the VFC mags worked. If all is well, using RS mags would be an easy and affordable mod for those who wish to subject themselves to an extra few pounds of kit. ;)

I wonder what body they were able to copy?

Playing with the Jac/VFC there is certainly room in the stock's grip to house a v7 gearbox. A v6 Gearbox would work very well inside the BAR.

I'm wondering if they are replicating how the VFC mags worked. If all is well, using RS mags would be an easy and affordable mod for those who wish to subject themselves to an extra few pounds of kit. ;)

its direct clone of VFC BAR 1918A2, i will post pictures in next 30minutes, now editing.

whenever i think about the BAR, especially airsoft BARs. i think about the carnival BB shooting galleries where you have to shoot the red star out of the card. those guns weigh like 15 pounds and the sights are WAY off.

i just imagine an awkwardly heavy and thick stick with a trigger that ###### out BBs with no real mission. i dont know, can someone tell be what they are like to hold?

for some reason, the BAR is just a gun i dont want.

this is the donor gun, this version will come with the Extras that VFC didnt include! (just the handle and bipod cost like $260 USD or so) this will come with everything included, VFC BAR 1918A2 model. Real wood and metal body. Other parts are in cloning at the moment so couldnt get more pictures yet, but will update as i get more information!

The sights may not be off...just designed for shooting at 300yd+ ;) Though, being at a carnival, they could just have been a smidgeon awry ;)

I do want, but as long as they fix the unreliability of the original. Even then I may buy one just as a collectors piece or for a Clyde Barrow loadout.

So many options for awesome guns coming out!

PPSH...

PKM...

and now a BAR?!!!

Next week you are gonna tell us a DP-28 or a Bren is coming out aren't ya!

Why couldn't we have manufactures who listened to the end customer back in 2000...

Man, This is Awesome!

( Glad I did not cough up the dough for a VFC...)

Time for a pinstripe suit and trilby methinks...

All we need now is a metal, working GBB re-do of the grease-gun

I'm in two minds about that, a GBB M3 gives mac 10 gbb mags for a future version of that, BUT we already have an aeg mac 10 with easy to find mags so if there was an aeg M3 the mags are out already...

Spare mags are an obvious choice, both in hi-cap and midcap variety, depending on the tastes (some people dislike hicaps). "Polish BAR" grip configuration is, sadly, out of the question (we had a licensed version of BAR in 7,92 Mauser, fitted with a pistol grip).

PKM? WHERE? :o

fronteirs mentioned it in the PPSH thread.

whats wrong with the pistol grip stock config?

like in this video:

i think the pistol grip makes it look much better.

maybe a shortened for end version with the pistol grip stock?

but do request a version with a shortened for end.

Archived