BAR 1918

Frontiers

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was so busy yesterday that totally forgot, sorry guys :D but now you know it :P i knew it bit before but could not talk about it so my friend would not get in trouble, what i've learn of this :P i will keep my mouth shut unless i know certainly that nothing affects what i talk...

I was thinking about this (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), but would it be possible to put a mosfet in the BAR so that there could be slow and fast full auto? A&K put a mosfet to control the rate of fire in their Mk.43 and as far as I know there's no difference in the rate of fire on the VFC BAR. It would be a cool little feature to add if it can be done.

I was thinking about this (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), but would it be possible to put a mosfet in the BAR so that there could be slow and fast full auto? A&K put a mosfet to control the rate of fire in their Mk.43 and as far as I know there's no difference in the rate of fire on the VFC BAR. It would be a cool little feature to add if it can be done.

that would be sweet for added realism.

So nobody knows who is the manufacturer? I thought it was AGM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tempting...

Not at all... "Vince", as the "Sales Manager" calls himself, is known in German forums and shops for being a loudmouth, troublemaker and someone, who doesn't like to follow any rules. I mean - what can you think of a shop that, before explaining their own policy, accuses other shops of lying and betraying the customer?!?

http://www.acmgear.com/shipping.php

Furthermore he is selling illegal fakes, which are likely to get seized at customs ("Replica Blackhawk gloves", " Replica Mechanix gloves") with the customer bearing all the risks...

This "shop" is a joke, Vince is a rising criminal career - and you should avoid to get tangled into this.

Of course he will now accuse me of working for another shop, accusing him just because I want to support that shop and so on and so on... The difference is just, that Vince doesn't have a legal shop, with an address that you can refer to. He is hiding in the shadows!

Free shipping like certain shops have, there is none like it. Don't believe them it's just an illusion,

if you buy more than one item you lose money because the shipping is calculated to every item there is,

meaning if you buy 10 items you pay 10 times the shipping.

If you refer to this one, it is actually true. Just look at Paul and his EBairsoft shop. "free shipping" he says. Everyone knows it is not free, but "included in price".

Elchinator, just get a life dude. Seriously.

The thing is, there are 2 big german forums and Elchinator is admin of one, and became a supporter of the other. Now he's trying to bash us.

Just keep flaming and crying like a little kid.

ACMgear sells replicas, big what. Every HK shop sells replicas. What's your point?

Like you already said, you are involved in a shop. What a "professional" way to approach a "competetor".

Back to ACMgear.

We are trying to bring china shops to a new level by adding several languages to the site and having great customer support and a live chat with consultants in 4 languages.

What's wrong with that?

Further are we going to produce PMAG-like magazines and magazine shells for System and WE rifles, called the "SMAG" and the "WMAG".

A very kind german user modified RS PMAGs to take System and WE M4 magazine core. And they won't be knockoffs ;)

So, is that wrong?

And last but not least are we offering great support for wholesale customers and offer them very low prices so customer will, in the end, pay less. Guess that's a no go as well.

And yes, I'm an hiding in the shadows, and I steel your burgers. I am the Hamburglar of airsoft.

We got overwhelming feedback from both the customer and wholesale side, so give us a chance.

His prices are not that much better to begin with. And he goes on with the ranting: "Most shops cheat on prices as well". What kind of rubbish is that?!? "Most shops" - most of the shops have reasonable prices, only a few are truely expensive. He is just being the show off as always...

@Vince: you lost your "chance" when you started a war against every forum and every shop that didn't comply wih your "rules". Remember? You demanded (!) that I fire my moderator and change the forum rules, because *you thought* I had to?!?

to be fair both YOU and ELCHINATOR should get a ban to cool off, you're totally off topic, when was the last time you even MENTIONED the titled Bar 1918? Seriously, you don't need to reply to him he knows he's being a twod, why rise to it? We have a retailer review section here, if you got gripes and problems take it there. This is for the Clone Bar 1918, which I happen to be rather interested in, not some german forum grudge match.

*yawn*.It's getting really boring.

You two get out to the meadows and fight it off. The winner can come back to tell us who won only to promptly receive a 1 week suspension for being an idiot (time for the wounds to heal). Let's focus on the fact that a cheap BAR will be available soon.

Yay!

Archived