Motion Tracker

Crimson

Ghost recon/COD fans unite, redwolf finally have the motion trackers in stock at bit expensive at $500 and $250 for a single unit

If you seen the previous videos on you tube these live up to those, if your hit and need a medic you can call for a team mate with the sos function, co ordinate attacks and ambush enemies

Great idea but i would love to see it work , i only wish you could program a map into the screen then it would be the most gucci and ultimate accessory out there

Ever dreamed of a minimap / radar device to check where friendlies are? Or a command / observation module like you see in the movies and video games? Well that dream has now become a reality with the T-Cube MT1268 Motion Tracker Unit. This is the ONLY device of its kind available for civilian use Exclusively Available From RedWolf Aisoft, Motion Tracker's official worldwide distributor.

The MT1268 motion tracker from T-Cube is essentially a small, lightweight GPS device utilizing satellite technology to find its own position but then using UHF radio signaling to report its position to other motion trackers in the area. Since it uses free GPS signals, the use of this device does not require any subscription to any service and therefore does not cost anything to use. The active interface can connect with up to 10 unique users per channel with 20 available channels. The range of communications between two devices is half a kilometer.

The device features a 5-digit password coding system meaning that even sharing the same channel with another user with a different code will cause no crossover and thus not see one another. As such, passcode protection can be used to isolate different games from one another or different teams within a game or even different squads within a team. 10 users per 20 channels with a 5-digit code give for 20 million possible unique users. The interface switches scanning radius and scale from 500m to 300m to 150m; accurate to within 10m with position updates every 2 seconds.

With a 6 hours internal battery and convenient MOLLE pouch, the device needs to be aligned to north for proper vectoring but the simple interface means that with practice, using it without proper alignment (as long as the operator is aware of North) is easily possible. With today's market range of stand-alone GPS devices running from US$200-600, the motion tracker is on the cheaper end of the scale and yet offers functionality totally unique to anything outside of military circles.

Features include tracking of up to 9 other teammates on the scale adjustable screen (150 meters, 300 meters, and 500 meters). Synchronized countdown function allows the team-leader to start a count-down timer on teammate's screens so that everyone can attack or take a particular action once the time reaches zero. The timer function can be set to 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes. An SOS function (holding down the MODE button for 3 seconds) will set your dot to red on teammate's screens so they know you are in trouble.

Comes with a nylon pouch that allows you to mount the device onto your chest through a molle system. The pouch is designed such that you can open it up and see the screen, and then close it back up with one hand when you are done.

The FIRMWARE will continue to be improved and downloading and upgrading the firmware will be free. This is done by connecting the device through the USB jack to your computer. Charging is also done with the multi-voltage charger through the 5v DC jack for a good 6 hours of operation on one charge (@ low screen brightness setting)

This double pack set includes 1x MT1268 Motion Tracker Unit, a nylon carrying pouch designed to be mounted on a Molle system on your chest or your arm, a multi-voltage charger, and an English instruction manual.

Future accessories will become available for this device in the coming months, including mounting brackets on RIS rails and other great accessories!

Estimated Arrival Date at 18th December 2009.

Link:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=28201

Single unit:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=28202

Source: Redwolf airsoft

And it's not as unique as Redwolf says. There is another.........

http://battletac.com/web/guest/documentation

Any reason why this didn't deserve a thread of its own? :P

That's GPS. Veeery different to a motion tracker.

That's what I thought until I read the instructions. ;)

It uses GPS to plot positions and mobile internet to transmit positional info as well as messages etc.

I guess the question is, how long would it take to accumulate the same cost, in data charges, as it costs to buy the gizmo from RW?

Must say, I do like the idea of this sort of thing.

I'd like to buy 3 so two teams could track an objective but not see each other.

Pretty big initial outlay but they could allow for some pretty interesting games.

Archived