US attacks empty island

Robinio

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys but I don't agree with some of the comments made here. 122 American soliders died and all you can say is "LOL"!

It'd be a different story if I posted a thread in the humor & jokes section with a title of "10 US Marines get blown up by road side IED in Baghdad" and replied with LOL. I'd get crucified for that!

Anyway, thread reported.

Josh

Sorry guys but I don't agree with some of the comments made here. 122 American soliders died and all you can say is "LOL"!

It'd be a different story if I posted a thread in the humor & jokes section with a title of "10 US Marines get blown up by road side IED in Baghdad" and replied with LOL. I'd get crucified for that!

Anyway, thread reported.

Josh

This.

I must admit, I saw this thread yesterday and I was gonna close it then, out of respect for those who died and their families.

Seriously folks, would you think there was some source of humour if a member of your family had died during this fiasco?

If somebody wants to PM me with a reason for this to be re-opened I'll listen to it, otherwise...

:padlock:

Archived