Very true! The build quality is excellent, and the QC checks have been good for this gun. Hop up wheel is really stiff, which will stop it unwinding at a critical moment!

Changing the battery takes exactly 8 second (timed myself) much quicker than filling a mag with gas (remove mag, fill, replace, cock slide etc). The magazine is full metal and wont break if it drops on the ground. It seems to hold and insane amount of bb for a glock, about 30!

So far this gun has been worth getting just for the paperweight value!

Looks pretty good :) Looking forward to hearing how it performs!

I think the KSC plastic slides look better aswell, the G19 stock metal slide looks okay, but i dunno, doesn't look right to me from what i've seen in pictures, only got the 18C myself though so i've not held them side by side. Also, looks as if the Glock trademarks (poorly done) are painted on rather than engraved?

Anyways, let us know how the Glock performs when the battery is charged!

Changing the battery takes exactly 8 second (timed myself) much quicker than filling a mag with gas (remove mag, fill, replace, cock slide etc).  The magazine is full metal and wont break if it drops on the ground. It seems to hold and insane amount of bb for a glock, about 30!

Erm, I'm sure I can change a mag faster than you can change a mag and battery. :P

Seriously, unless you have a pouch with 50 mags in, ready to go, the battery power makes no odds. your pistol is only as good as the amount of spare mag's you've got for it.

Personally, I carry 3 pistol mags. If you need to be shooting more than 75 shots with a pistol then chances are you're in trouble anyway.

So far this gun has been worth getting just for the paperweight value!

Probably the best way to think of it. :P

Again, seriously, I WILL definately be getting an AEP of some sort one day. Only problem is that I already have a G18 and any AEP I buy will have to be a replica of a real full-auto pistol. I don't yet own an M93 so I might get one of those although I'll probably give it 6 months for rumours of an MP7 to surface, cos that's the one I really want.

Anyway, best of luck with it. Must admit, I still prefer the way a GBB feels when I shoot it though.

Erm, I'm sure I can change a mag faster than you can change a mag and battery. :P

Seriously, unless you have a pouch with 50 mags in, ready to go, the battery power makes no odds. your pistol is only as good as the amount of spare mag's you've got for it.

I was meaning that it is quicker to change the battery than to charge a magazine with gas! :D I am getting a 100 round hicap anyway.

If you think about it, you could probabily fit a V2 in the MP7 if you changed the angle of the motor slightly. Obviously you would need to use AEP type mags and stick batteries, but it should work.

Erm, you know that the MP7 mag goes in the grip, right?

Even if you ran a stick-mag up the front of the motor, how would you magic the BB from there to the nozzle, 4" further forward? :rolleyes:

I had the chance to fire one of these down range the other day and one thing i will tell you is the shot consistancy is amazing full auto mag dump every round is strait and the next one is right behind there was next to no deviation for the whole flight path.

I had the chance to fire one of these down range the other day and one thing i will tell you is the shot consistancy is amazing full auto mag dump every round is strait and the next one is right behind there was next to no deviation for the whole flight path.

I'm surprised to see that you come from an english-speaking country. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) This has been discussed at length.

2) Given that TM are bringing out an MP7, is there any point to this project, given the only other MP7 is a cheap springer? You'd be putting a £100 pistol in a £15 springer shell, producing something light, poorly molded and with the stock fixed in the retracted position.

3) Ah, here it is. (Didn't have anything else to add :( )

:zorro: