Eagle6 Springs

hi guys, weve had these made for the "next gen" series and also for the aep series, the springs are listed below:

All springs are £10 each, and the delivery is flat rate £2 for both UK and international shipping, regardless of however many you order.

We had these made so sopmod/socom owners now have a "proper" length aeg spring to fit in there guns rather than cutting springs down all the time.

And the Aep spring was just a personal project to see how far i could push the aep platform fps wise.

forgive me i used the m100 picture 3 times, honestly i figured once youve seen one spring youve seen them all hehe...

please Pm me with orders thank you, if sopmod owners enjoy these products, we will be making more parts for sopmod owners.

Springs:

Sopmod m100 mainspring : fitments include, sopmod, socom, akmn74, aksu74 series of blowback guns from TM.

This spring is the correct sopmod spring length 22 coils, a normal aeg spring is ruffly 26 coils fitting one could damage your sopmod.

This spring depending on upgrades and hop setting, will get between 330 - 350 fps

A video on how to fit this item can be found here Spring Fitting Guide

Spring Picture

Price £10 - Shipping UK and International for this item is £2.

Sopmod m85 mainspring : fitments include, sopmod, socom, akmn74, aksu74 series of blowback guns from TM.

This spring is the correct sopmod spring length 22 coils, a normal aeg spring is ruffly 26 coils fitting one could damage your sopmod.

This spring depending on upgrades and hop setting, will get between 310 - 330 fps

Spring Picture

AEP series upgrade spring : Fitments include, glock, usp, Beretta 93. Also untested but believed to fit mp7 and scorpion series

This spring depending on upgrades and hop setting, will get between 270 - 300 fps

Spring Picture

• 4 months later...

Archived