hello people

errortype21

1st of all, you fulfill the requirements of the VCRA right?

the vcr what?

.... lol how do you think i got the first two guns. but yeah i have my ukara lisence and everything. just my mp5 doesnt give me the longer distance accuracy i need in woodland type areas. i dont want an ak and dont really want an armalite.

I got my 1st guns long before the VCRA came into being. Just had to make sure.

Well, if you want something that gives decent accuracy and range, a JG Steyr AUG is probably up for consideration. Mags will generally fit M16 mag pouches easy, bullpup config means a long barrel for a relatively short length for an outdoor gun.

Would recommend G36s too but mags are bulkier and harder to find pouches for, and the M4 mag magwell conversion is just plain hideous.

There are some who would recommend the P90 due to its supposedly amazing range for such a compact weapon. I personally can't say if that is right or wrong.

If you really want a blowback primary.... the GBB M4s of various manufacturers out there are probably your only choice. Only other GBB primaries are the WE Scar and GHK AKs, but do read up on reviews of said GBBs, as the feedback I've heard about them are very varied and you need to decide whether they're worth spending on.

firstly i dont think id ever buy a gun made by jg.

the g36 does seem to be the one i want at the moment but am still unsure. i like the scar, but it seems to be more on the expensive side of things.

a gbbr does appeal to me but the cost of having one really doesnt

plus my mate zak (wraithbrood) has a p90 and were trying not to buy the same guns for now

he is anti-clone, like me.

Lol your right I am anti-clone.

They may be solid performers but I also like my guns to feel real.

My brothers g/f has an mp5k pdw and my glock feels like it weighs as much as it.

The g3 is really nice I might be tempted to get one of those

and lol I've seen one of those miniguns before. Don't think I could actually carry one of those around all day.

Lol your right I am anti-clone.

They may be solid performers but I also like my guns to feel real.

My brothers g/f has an mp5k pdw and my glock feels like it weighs as much as it.

Lol anti clone? Because you like your guns to feel real? Hold a TM MP5K and then hold a CYMA MP5K and tell me which one feels real.

Hint: not the TM.

My JG AUG is the same weight as the TM, so I dunno what you're on about. Anti-clone for the sake of it isn't very perspective.

Archived