4chan pownage of pc noob

Triggerhappychappy

if its true than that not funny at all

i feel sorry for that guy

he ruined his dads computer because he trusted some /b/tards

fixed, and in this case it serves him right.

sure it was cruel of them to mislead him like that but if he followed advice from a forum dedicated to PC hardware (which he should have done in the first place) he wouldnt have got in this mess. also he should have known better than to ask /b/ about ANYTHING, let alone a matter of significant importance.

Hahaha. But really, if you haven't been to 4chan, then you dont know what its like. Everyone perception of 4chan is from /b/. Most of it is for other stuff. Believe it or not there are completely normal section for health and fitness, art, etc. Now, Im off to go look at /b/

newfags can't triforce...

what is a newfag ?

and what is to tri force

sure it was cruel of them to mislead him like that but if he followed advice from a forum dedicated to PC hardware (which he should have done in the first place) he wouldnt have got in this mess. also he should have known better than to ask /b/ about ANYTHING, let alone a matter of significant importance.

kids tend to be naive

and he was kinda desperate for advice

I foolishly visited 4chan; it is full of more poop than an elephants calosotomy bag for sure, cant say I looked at all the sections but its certainly a hateful place for the most part; I shalln't be visting again :)

Got to say though, if the kid had his own PC, why mess about on his Dad's work PC to visit websites like 4chan? Troll? Maybe, but funny all the same.

As for Triforce- google it, Legend of Zelda ftw! :D

Ya he was definitely trolling. Almost all the "asking for advice" threads are what they call "copy pasta"

No ones going to stumble upon /b/ and randomly start there when looking for advice, which means hes been there before which means he would know better than to ask the for advice.

Archived