A Customer complaint.

below is a we problem that has since been solved with the posting of this thread in 2 forums which items were being sold.

And forgive me for the length, but its a interesting read I'm sure.

The good news is the customer is not a forum member here.

And maybe there's something to learn from this.

eg: don't drop your guns, don't use as a hammer,

and love them with lube.

silcone oil that is.

:P

A Customer complaint.

Yeah, I got one.

A customer, that I want to complain about.

Well This works both ways you know.

Now as forums are great places for informing others of problems and displeasing actions from suppliers and retailers.

And also a place to defend ones actions if they think they had circumstances that need explaining or think they done nothing wrong

And considering this customer is “fraudulently“ selling stuff on this forum, everyone should be warned.

I also have asked in several chatt rooms and discussed this with a couple of admins and not one person said No don't do it.

Although banning him would be a easy solution. I think he should be left too, defend himself.

Ok where to begin. Little back ground.

Personally, although probably irrelevant in this matter, I play airsoft weekly and I’m lucky if I get a weekend off to recover.

And would say I have a good understanding of the product, games, players, and online community.

I’m employed as a customer service staff for a major airsoft retailer. Can you guess which one. =)

Been doing it for 6 years and quite skilled in CS.

In CS though the years as you could imagine, I seen all types of complaints and it’s my job to sort and fix.

Most are legit and easy to fix, some are hard and create more problems, that you may get to hear of then when solutions can’t be reached.

And of cause, some are attempts of fraud. A general case of fraud would be a customer gets a new gun, drops it, or uses it as a hammer, then tells us we sent them a use, damage gun and wants a replacement / refund.

I actually LOL every time I read… “you sent me a used gun” …because this is just plan impossible!

Ok, now this case ,starts with a email…

Names have been changed to protect the moronic.

Name: josh s****

E-mail: ***cks1@live.com

Comment: Hey my dad ordered an rwl magpul jp limited edition rifle awhile ago and today i got the package...To my surprise there was a broken ics mp5 inside

I dont know the order number or his email but i kinder wanna know how to fix this

Lol.

Ok, little research in our system found this customer had 1 small order in march.

But different email address. so maybe its a different Josh.

I play along as its my job to gather details of the problem to find solutions and…

I’m intrigued by the potential moronicness.

I asked for the order number and pictures of item and packaging.

Well it was a work email and he always clears his junk file at night but he said the order number was something like this...10001***** but he isnt sure Pictures are attached but the box was thrown out by my maid...It came in a standard brown box that was folded inside out

This order number was from his order in march weren't attached.

I ask again for pictures of the item.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm234/S.../untitled-3.jpg

^ this is the broken part on the front of the gun

and this is the gun with the fire selector prop on it because it was broken off to

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm234/S...st/IMGP2328.jpg

intriguing. I check with our shipping dept and warehouse, just incase I know nothing.

But find this is majorly impossible, basically for the fact we have never stock ICS mp5’s let along a second hand one.

And if anyone thinks they have seen these picture before, that would because they have been posted here for over 6 months in the For sale section!

Im a highly reputable member of 3 airsoft forums and am going to leave questionable feedback on your service

This is very unlike your company, all my orders before have been superb but this is just a disaster

Ok… this is what CS really hate. And sure its just a simple statement and personally I don’t care where you post it. Post away.

But the fact is this type of comment is an a attempt at extortion, even blackmail.

Other than info on the cause of problem or a solution, there is no reason for anyone to mention you are a member of any forum.

And you actually think we would bow down to this *badger*s is another LOL.

Anyone trying this, can expect their case to be dropped in the fraud box quite quickly.

I ask again for an order number again.

sir im trying to tell you my father has his junk file delete everything within 24 hours, he now has no email from you guys

If a simple mess up is whats losing him his money im very upset

I ask for a date of order to try and locate it.

anyone with a job getting emails will know, you never delete emails like this.

He says he wouldn’t know the exact date since it was on the email....His job is ordering and selling for a tile company so he gets alot of ###### on his email and deletes alot to....You could possible calculate it...You shipped it to California and then he shipped it to me here in Virginia

Im willing to send the mp5 back

And we would want you broken mp5 because… ?

I asked for his dads email address

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
****per@integritytile&stone.com

I dont know his paypal address though

Which surprisingly I get, but again a search in our system turns up nothing.

and trying to use it I found it to be fake.

I do understand your security questions but its getting late and i cant afford to keep calling my dad long distance...If we cant settle this soon im just going to send the gun out for repairs and lose more christmas money

I ask for address and ph number so we could send him the correct item.

15*** fancy farm ct, manassas va 20112

703-590-0***..Please only call between 9am-9pm american eastern time

Also if we get this settled would it be to much for me to buy something and you guys throw in the same shipment...Ill still pay for shipping, i would just like them to come together

Oh your willing to buy something else and pay for shipping.

Feeling guilty are we? you are for fraudulently getting a $500 magpul custom gun for free!

Ok, so lets summaries.

you received a used gun, lol

You dad deleted the order number.

Your maid throw out the packaging.

You try to black mail us to get a result.

You give some nice pictures of a broken gun, that you have been trying to sell for over 6 months.

he just sent me a PM,

I saw you were looking at my thread, that is indeed the mp5 i got from you guys...I think its a boneyard gun

I put it on there to see wat it was worth and if i could make something off it i wasnt going to bring anything up becasue it was my dads money not mine, Im just trying to get this solved as fast as possible

oh, so thats why you first try to sell it on july 14

then again on aug 31st

then sept 12

then sept 27

and Dec 14

when exactly did you receive this used broken ICS MP5 that we supposedly sent you?

But wait, there's more…

Ok went back through my emails, and found,

Name: brian d*****

E-mail: ****fade@live.com

Comment: Hi my grandmother ordered the ares sr-25 several weeks ago and today i got the package. I opened it to find a used looking tokyo marui g3...im very disappointed and would like to find out how to fix this

Hmmm, sound familiar??

This one was sent prior to the above one.

A little more research found this name doesn’t exist in our system, but this email address used is from the only order josh has had with us.

Now name from one fraud email is linked to email address from other fraud email by the order details.

Does anyone want to point out the obvious?

Now this supposedly “TM G3” was first posted on this forum Jun 10th and at first as a Echo 1 G3.

It has been listed many times after that and now has evolved into a TM g3 with “JG parts.”

Now does anyone actually believe this?

Of cause when someone buys it to find its not a TM I’m sure it will because of… “the guy that sold it to me told me so”

some might say I was wrong in posting this.

but the fact he has listed for sale the guns, can’t sell them then try to say we sent him by mistake, to get free guns, pushed me to do so.

and sure i may have lead him on. but he started it, and was, limited in intelligence to think he could actually get away with.

Its people like this that ruin it for everyone else that has a legitimate case to be sorted.

I gave him one last chance to be honest and tell the truth. His reply.

Sir, Im a true milsim airsofter with a passion for the sport, I have been scammed numerous times and never will do it myself. I have plans on joining the army in a few months and wouldnt risk a criminal charge over something that not important.

Everything i have said is completely true, I have made several orders from you guys and will in the future because you have items no one else carries, As i stated before im a large player in the airsoft community and have a voice over new players who are looking to buy new gear and need to be pointed in the right direction.

I understand I have made it near impossible for you to believe me but i am 100% honest

you bring shame on all airsofters whom try to make safe honest buying and selling... 100%. :(

Personally, if I meet you Josh I would want to say,

put down the bottle, lay of the pipe.

Join the army like you keep mentioning your off to do “basic” a dozen times but never have.

And grow UP!

I'm sure you can be and do so much better in life.

but to finalize the above, and from the companies point of view, and forgive me for my bluntness.

You can take your broken ICS mp5 and your JG G3, and Shove it!

Any last words…

Please respond quickly with the final decision, I have a tournament in florida in 2 weeks and cant go down there with this mp5

Tough luck buddy, you’ll just have to take your newly lubricated JG G3.

Have a merry Christmas.

Case closed.

I was just about to go look for the sale threads and find the guy, and send him a real nastygram.

Why the hell would a kid's grandmother order an ARES SR25 anyway? You would think that if you're trying to scam some store, you'd go and find out if they even have the gun you're going to lie and say that you got instead.

Mods, a job well done!

Hahaha I just read through the thread on ASF, had a good hearty laugh. I've seen this guy trying to sell stuff on ASF before and his general demeanor just goes to show that he's an absolute moron.

Epic win for Ehobby though, never heard of a retailer showing up a customer like this, but great job!

Okay, let's turn this on it's head.

How about ordering Magpul XTM Rail panels and receiving an empty packet!

How about being asked to return the empty packet so you can check it's empty!

Do a search under my name and check out the number of orders I have made, just send the bloody replacement!

your email was noted the day you sent it.

it was put to the bottom of the pile because you were attempting extortion. :waggle:

and the tone of your email was not nice.

now that most holidays emails have been answered i will start an investigation in your case.

but being pleasant would have got you a totally different result.

I think you need to go and check the definition of extortion in a dictionary pal.

When you pay for an item and don't receive the item you have paid for it's called fraud, would you like to rethink your response or shall I contact my bank now, your call but don't ###### me off I spend far too much every year on kit to be messed about by some petty little retailer on the other side of the planet.

Now are you going to play nice, because I can keep this up all day and trust me you'll be the one with egg on your face boy!

it was put to the bottom of the pile because you were attempting extortion. :waggle:

now that most holidays emails have been answered i will start an investigation in your case.

To be blunt, making a claim of extortion without investigating, as a company is both stupid and shameful behaviour.

You need to seriously re-consider what you have just said and the light it holds your company in.

I have been pleased with the service when I have ordered from you in the past but this comment really makes me wonder if I would buy from you in future. :o

aye, stating facts like that you walk a fine line.

but what did he say?

one could imagine...

"drop them nike's of your as before i blast you mf" is extortion.

and what investigation do you need?

if someone says / types something.

its not hard to cross lines... with words.

try saying "bomb" in a airport

:D

and just for reference...

EXTORTION - The use, or the express or implicit threat of the use, of violence or other criminal means to cause harm to person, reputation, or property as a means to obtain property from someone else with his consent.

FRAUD - is defined to be "an intentional perversion of truth" or a "false misrepresentation of a matter of fact"

not that I'm stirring the pot... lol.

but think we just need to take a chill pill and see what unfolds.

as all them is just words atm.

this case was a case of Our bad, and is now being corrected.

we didn't commit fraud as it was accidental and unintentional.

and it could have had a faster solution if his email was more polite.

Is this a half arsed apology I see?

Considering you publicly accused Andrew of EXTORTION!! on the forum - I for one think that you should be posting a full, groveling apology to him along with a full and frank retraction of your allegation.

Edit: You posted your allegation in full public view for everyone to see - perhaps you should post an apology for all to see!!!!

'Our bad, and is now being corrected.................' Doesn't really do it justice!!

Archived