A Customer complaint.

Is this a half arsed apology I see?

that is not an opology.

I believe he was sent an email privetely which is where this should have stayed.

it was a simple error, with a simple solution that should have been dealt with very differently.

as there was no need for any unpleasant and badly worded emails, or anyone else butting in to "stir"

this case is now considered closed.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a half arsed apology I see?

that is not an opology.

:rolleyes:

Clearly you missed the point!

I believe he was sent an email privetely which is where this should have stayed.

it was a simple error, with a simple solution that should have been dealt with very differently.

But you accused him publicly of Extortion did you not.

This is pathetic! I certainly will not buy from ehobby asia again after reading this! Its going from bad to worse!

Man up an apologise for what you did openly and in front of the whole forum.

Yet you refuse to apologise and even more accuse people of stirring?

You, sir are a DISGRACE. <_<

Oh and don't try playing the "me not understand" card, in case you are thinking about it.

Man up an apologise for what you did openly and in front of the whole forum.

My Point exactly!

and even more accuse people of stirring?

No intention to stir ;) thought I would make a point!

Andrew has a few items for sale on the forums - it certainly didn't look very good on him being blatantly accused by a retailer of extortion and may well have made people think twice about dealing with him.

Thanks for sticking up for me Scrunch. How's that WE M4 sir ;)

I have to say that I was quite frankly shocked to see that I had been publicly accused of attempting extortion, I have spent a portion of this afternoon in discussion with a solicitor regarding possible legal action against EhobbyAsia for publicly bringing my character into disrepute and for commiting libel.

Anyone who knows me and has had dealings with me knows that I am a straight shooter, I complain only when absolutely neccessary and make an issue public only in the event of not receiving a satisfactory reponse from the company I have complained to.

I can tell you now I have no intention of ever purchasing another item from EhobbyAsia and strongly urge others to consider alternative sources.

Once again thanks to all who have stood up for me.

Thanks for sticking up for me Scrunch. How's that WE M4 sir ;)

I need to get a new mag catch for it at some point but otherwise I'm Loving it!!!! ;)

Its just a shame the last couple of weeks have been a bit cold for it

Anyone who knows me and has had dealings with me knows that I am a straight shooter

I can vouch for that! I certainly didn't receive any empty package :D - IIRC a few extras were included :)

Good luck getting this current debacle sorted ;) meanwhile I will be shopping elsewhere...........................

What kind of company would send a customer an empty package, then refuse to even acknowledge them unless they e-mailed politely... And THEN have the gall to accuse them of extortion!?

Apart from Evike... And Wolf Armouries... And...

I'll witness if you need it Mr. March.

Ben.

What kind of company would send a customer an empty package, then refuse to even acknowledge them unless they e-mailed politely....

It's laughable!

Hmmmm................

Dear Santa Ehobbyasia

Thankyou ever so much for thinking of me once again this year, my present was wrapped ever so prettily and the hand tied scrim ribbon was simply beautiful. I'm sorry to have to inform you Santa that one of your helpful little elves may well have made a slight faux pas when wrapping my present, as when I unwrapped it I found that it was empty.

I fully understand that your elves were very busy wrapping millions of presents for all of the other good girls and boys, however if you could have a little chat with them and ask if they have misplaced it and perhaps deliver it to me at your convenience I would be oh so happy, and would leave you out an extra mince pie and a large brandy.

Please may I take this opportunity to wish yourself and Mrs Christmas, along with Rudolph and his able assistants a Happy New Year.

from

Andrew

Well, this thread certainly made an unexpected U-turn.

Remember rule #1 - The customer is always right an extortionist, especially when the company in question charges money for empty boxes.

Hopefully the box at least had some nice trademarks--can you clarify this, Andrew? Was it durable and reliable enough to properly hold packing peanuts, or was it made out of cheap monkey cardboard?

Any seams or mold lines we should know about?

I have a complaint too ,I might as well join in .How about asking for my ukara details to supply on the package of the rif I ordered .Not putting my ukara details on the package, and marking it up as a toy on the papers. So customs hold it forever ,potentialy up untill my ukata regestration runs out <_<

Andrew.

I'm very sorry for bringing you name into disrepute and i greatly regret saying it.

admin please delete at will.

:flamed:

yaaa, I had lol too.

merry christmas.

i wanted to say "your rails look great on my m4"

:D

I am jokeing!

but seriously

sorry.

:(

@heroshark

you should be asked for the UKARA number.

I'm not apart of that operation, but we printing them all the time.

i sit next to printer.=/

pm me your order number and i'll look into it.

My god almighty, it gets even worse, now I've received an email asking for photos of the empty packet!

Why on earth would I complain about an empty packet of $10 rail panel covers if I had received them when I ordered two packets and one packet was perfect.

You lot at EhobbyA'ssholes are a complete FUBAR'n joke.

Here you go, here's your F'in photos of an empty packet exactly how it was when I opened the box, as I stated in first email over a week ago the box was thoroughly searched and taken apart to check that the pieces had not fallen out, the box had not been opened by customs and could not have fallen out in transit.

So, here comes the crunch, you have five days to get me a replacement (I paid for express delivery), if it does not arrive within that time I am contacting my bank along with all the correspondence and will issue a chargeback.

Oh and because of your last email I have asked my lawyer to begin proceedings against ehobbyasia, I don't care whether I get anywhere or not, the publicity alone will absolutely guarentee that you lose business and that you will be seen by the public for what you really are!

Shove your business and shove your apology!!!

Andrew

Another CS wasn't aware of the investigation of the problem and that this case had been settled, so sent you the other email.

Please ignore her.

And yes, she was peeve off with your first email too.

CS are here to help you.

but if you start out with an abusive, threatening email, how should we react?

your rails have already been posted.

Now this thread is one of the best reads I have had at Arnies for a long time.

About the subject itself - I think it is a bit too harsh to say that one or another will not ever ever order from Ehobby again.

Their prices are good, shipping is fast and reasonably priced. I have had rather good experiences with them.

They screwed up this one - no doubt about it. Still - if you think of the bad feedback that Ebaybanned gets and people still order again and again from them - dont you think it is a bit harsh for Ehobbyasia at the moment.

As long as they get your stuff where it needs to be in the end and try to make it up for you - it is all good and there is no reason try them out again.

Just my honest opinion. I for sure will order from them soon again despite reading this thread.

Bjorn

Just so everyone knows exactly what I said in my first contact, here is a copy of the text (yes I keep these).

Comment: Order #100047552

Magpul XTM Rail Panels in foliage green are missing from order.

The packet was in box but packet is empty!

Please send replacement at no extra cost by express mail!!!

Would you kindly explain which part of my complaint was abusive and rude!

You guys need a reality check and you need to rethink your strategy before you go accusing people of extortion and of being rude.

Personally I feel you could have worded it a bit better - put more of an explanation that you'd checked the package all packaging etc. 3 very curt lines seems a bit blunt - i would not have like to have received that myself if i'd posted something out and bit's we're missing.

I received an order from said retailer this week and on inspection one part seemed to ahve been used - i contacted them and explained this along with my order number for reference. the mailed me back asking fro a bit more detail and pictures - which i supplied and on receipt of this a replacement was dispached.

I always try and speak/communicate to people in a manner i would like to be treated in.

Cor, thats what they got upset about? I was expecting an F'ing and blinding email!

Oh and "admin please delete"? Ha ha ha... I bet you would like that. :rolleyes:

If you post a smug thread about catching out someone doing something dodgy and reap the glory, you can't then ask for something to be deleted if you cock up and refuse to apologise.

That apology was rather late sunny Jim and now you are going to pay for this. Good on you Andrew, don't let them get away with this. Ebaybanned might be slow to post, but they don't come on here and openly admit they ignore emails due to the wording and then accuse the person who got an empty packet of extortion!!!!

If it were me, I would be contacting someone higher up at this outfit and let them know whats happened. As I am sure this clown is covering his bottom... :rolleyes:

Now this thread is one of the best reads I have had at Arnies for a long time.

About the subject itself - I think it is a bit too harsh to say that one or another will not ever ever order from Ehobby again.

Their prices are good, shipping is fast and reasonably priced. I have had rather good experiences with them.

They screwed up this one - no doubt about it. Still - if you think of the bad feedback that Ebaybanned gets and people still order again and again from them - dont you think it is a bit harsh for Ehobbyasia at the moment.

As long as they get your stuff where it needs to be in the end and try to make it up for you - it is all good and there is no reason try them out again.

Just my honest opinion. I for sure will order from them soon again despite reading this thread.

Bjorn

agreed!

although there's nothing threatening or abusive in his email.

nothing provoking or rude even.

mmm... somethings not right here.

did send more than one email?

they said your emailing 2 CS's ppls, but the was after the solution.

you emailing 2 CS's earlier on too?

i can understand what ehoby have dropped the ball with the awol rails. but are fixing the problem.

then they fall on there face :unsure:

but it does beg the question... what did Andrew do to get the... "E" word... lol ?

"send me my stuff... or I..."

did you threaten to go beat them up andy? :o

or tell them to have... relations with there mother ? :P

mmm... father less child ? ;)

you have to be careful with your words.

words can hurt man.

oh... lol.

i skipped thought first post again.

did you tell them you were going to post in a forum if they didn't do what you told them?

noob!

or all or part of the above!

must be something.

somebodys law. every Acton deserves a reaction.

we have the reaction... wheres the action?

ehoby tell as what he did that was so bad?

:D

FC

I wrote three emails, the second email contained a complaint about the barrell nut on my new 9" DD rail not fitting, then managed to get it fitted and sent an updated message explaining that the only outstanding issue was the missing rail covers.

These messages were posted on the 30th of December using the contact form on Ehobbyasia's website, the first response I received was the 5th of Jan at 11:35PM (GMT), saying: You received an empty XTM Rail packet?

I'll look into it.

That was it, until today:

For your problem, we will reship the replacement to you if we confirmed the problem happened. That's why we ask for photos from you for reference of our investigation. As you mentioned, the package is still sealed with nothing inside, please show us the photo if the package you received.

For any reply, please attach this email for our reference. If you have already placed an order, please kindly provide your ORDER NUMBER with your inquiry for us to follow up. Thank you very much.

No mention of extortion until the twat in the hat came on here from Ehobby *albatrosses* and started libelling me, nice work *rickroller*.

By the way, this entire thread has been linked in my reply email to Ehobby and has been copied and forwarded along with all correspondence to my lawyer.

I refuse to let some uninformed idiot slander me in public, especially when something so minimal could have been resolved so easily.

I have spent $1371.34 with Ehobbyasia in the last six months and would spend the same amount in the next six months, this was the first time I had complained and instead of getting a 'sorry for our mistake' I get a 'you are trying to rip us off'.

Bol'locks I say, someone else is getting my money from now on.

Unless Ehobbyasia would like to do the decent thing and make a gesture of goodwill as a way of saying 'sorry we called you a liar and a thief' but that won't happen, so I'll wait five days for my replacement panels and take my business elsewhere.

EhobbyCrappy is one of those HK retailers that likes to play the distance game. They'll stick any old thing into a box, ship it (with non working tracking numbers) and expect the customer will complain but then give up because EhobbyCrappy have played their little games with distance. And why do people still think it's a big company with staff. It's just some bloke who uses aliases to excuse his shoddy busines practice and crminal tendencies.

I ordered a set of magpul pts mbus black, and I received 2 rear sight :( one was new and the other one seems used (few scratches on it) I send ehobby asia a pic and they told me to send them back the used one, thing that I did, month passed and I never heard of them anymore :(

Andrew, I am quite sympathetic to your situation but you also aren't doing yourself any favours by throwing the insults around. It just makes you equally as childish and will probably look bad for you with your libel case you keep going on about.

Archived