The reason America has the highest obestity rate in the world

Punkypink

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ, if the joke was retitled: Why America has so many obese people, would that make sense? How about, being less pendantic and enjoying the humorous coincidence that a year after "Feed the world" was released, America, which happens to have a lot of well-fed people, released "We are the world"?

:rolleyes:

I thought it was good ;)

And the dictionary definition of statistics should be : What America uses when they make it look good, and ignore when they dont ;)

Lets not make this into an America bashing thread. I was just sharing a joke I heard while watching Live at the Apollo which I thought was good, and an interesting coincidence :)

This was the possibly first time someone has been racist to a white person. i applaud you punkypink. I'm gonna move to japan with all me and my super skinny friends. Guys, rice is good for you, accept it! noodles! Noodles!

Probably going to upset the *suitcase* out of your world view when you encounter Japanese racism towards whites.

This was the possibly first time someone has been racist to a white person. i applaud you punkypink. I'm gonna move to japan with all me and my super skinny friends. Guys, rice is good for you, accept it! noodles! Noodles!

What the *fruitcage* are you on about?

Not after eating a month of ramen/pho. You get sick of it lol.

Archived