The reason America has the highest obestity rate in the world

Punkypink

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny, I worked it out from the fact it was from the telegraph website and they lived in Blackburn...

Stupid thing is healthy food isn't expensive...

I made a nice casserole yesterday. Lots of veges in it. Could easily feed four. How much did the veges cost me? £2.66

healthy food expensive my *albartroth*

Emma, said: "I'm a student and don't have time to exercise" she said "We all want to lose weight to stop the abuse we get in the street, but we don't know how."

*fruitcage* off! You want to lose weight then you find time. You don't know how? Change your diet and do some exercise! It isn't as if students are busy all day everyday. I'd be worried that no one would touch me with a 10 foot barge pole, never mind their penis if I was her. That would be motivation enough (if I was her).

i looked around a bit, we are on the top of the list of fattest industralized nations.

this is the real fattest one:

http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds-fa...at_slide_2.html

All the countries before the US (except Kuwait) are just small islands with very small populations that rely on imported food. I mean, most of these countries before the US only have about 10,000 or so overweight people, while the US has 237 million....

*fruitcage* off! You want to lose weight then you find time. You don't know how? Change your diet and do some exercise! It isn't as if students are busy all day everyday. I'd be worried that no one would touch me with a 10 foot barge pole, never mind their penis if I was her. That would be motivation enough (if I was her).

indeed, i work 6AM to 6PM during the week, i'm sure my day is a lot more full than hers and i could easily find time to go to the gym. as you say, clearly she can't be that bothered if she wont set aside a few hours a week in her student's life of sleeping, eating, gaming and watching TV (yep, i've lived that life) to shed some pounds (or stone in this case)

To be fair I'm a student, I don't exercise other than airsoft, I hate gyms, and I sit on my *albatross* watching TV and WoW. I've not exactly ballooned up. I also know students who find time to exercise despite a demanding coursework deadline. I do think they probably have some hereditary obesity, but they're compounding it by being lazy and having a bad diet as well.

To be fair I'm a student, I don't exercise other than airsoft, I hate gyms, and I sit on my *albatross* watching TV and WoW. I've not exactly ballooned up. I also know students who find time to exercise despite a demanding coursework deadline. I do think they probably have some hereditary obesity, but they're compounding it by being lazy and having a bad diet as well.

i dont really exercise either (well, i have a manual job but i dont go to the gym much at all). my point is for a typical student its generally easy enough to find time for exercise

Archived