Magpul Picture Thread

There is a Larue reciever for the WE M4.

I can't tell for sure, but I guess that magpul just rebrands Larue lowers. Just an assumption.

The RS LaRue and Magpul lower receivers are similar, but when you actually look at them side by they have notably different profiles (especially in regards to the trigger guard) and surface features. Magpul made their own receivers but only in limited numbers for internal use as their lawyers determined that the insurance headache wasn't worth it. The LaRue receiver is very nice though.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine from DSG Arms for about $40 shipped.

I actually don't like the AFG, at least, not on my carbine.

I have a DPMS Carbine, and on the carbine-length handguard (Magpul MOE) the angle breaks my wrist in a very uncomfortable manner. I think that, mounted further forward, it would work better. I put it on my 1022 with a UTG rail and it feels better - range report is pending.

I got mine from DSG Arms for about $40 shipped.

I actually don't like the AFG, at least, not on my carbine.

I have a DPMS Carbine, and on the carbine-length handguard (Magpul MOE) the angle breaks my wrist in a very uncomfortable manner. I think that, mounted further forward, it would work better. I put it on my 1022 with a UTG rail and it feels better - range report is pending.

If you don't want it i'll buy it from you, for the price you paid. :)

Righty, i'm new to this whole magpul thing - The actual magpul things themselves i find a little annoying, but each to their own i guess - Anyhoo, got fed up of the battery changes in my VLTOR, so decided to go with a Lipo set up, and an MOE stock to make it look even prettier and shed a bit of the weight. What are the magpul rail covers like? I need to change the KAC style ones i have, as they slide forward no matter what i do. Anyhoo, picatures:

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0050.jpg

Oh, and just because my KAC M16ish thingy has a magpul MOE grip...

DSCF0030.jpg

just finish my customised Massada :D

so Masada A&K magpul licensed FDE upgrade gearbox bearing 6mm, spring guide bearing, spring element st95 (340 fps), barrel vanaras 6.03 403 mm, rail larue ecos, copie Eotech, silencer 'KAC' style QD short ... + custom mag with ranger Pts magpul

d9d9a04ad1a155baeed36f815987169d.jpg

78a37a81d217d6eaf1ca0ae3aba8c764.jpg

8a78c6ca21fd2b8b472466a79d99f75f.jpg

Edited by steffb

Ahhh awesome, i'm fed up of not a single brand of KAC covers fitting and securing themselves on any rail i've ever seen... Methinks i need to invest in some.

While i'm here, does anyone know if i can adjust the height of the locking pin on an MOE stock? Mine doesn't seem to push up quite high enough to lock the stock firmly - It'll stay in place, but tends to wobble up and down... I'm guessing the buffer tube is the problem if i'm honest, but thought i'd ask.