Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I dunno how Im gonna react to holding the foregrip out. Being in the Army I was always trained to keep everything tight, expecially for CQC. When I went to CQC school the instructors were tight as hell with their weapons. And Of course I myself can't practice with my Real steel M4 cause I have a 203 under it :(.

My AFG is in the mail so well see I guess

Lipo + Element Ultra Torque = fail :(

Might have to get some RiotSC gears lol.

Save your pennies, buy RIOT/Seigetek, you'll never, ever look back. Most Awesome Evar. Unless of course you just happen to have 3 spare sets of prometheus gearsets lying around :whistling: But baring that strange occurrence, you'll probably be temped to put Riot gears into every gun you own/don't yet, they are simply fantastic, especially with the recent price jump in prometheus/laylax stuff from the $60ish range to the $90ish range(lucky me, got all my gearsets a looooooong time ago).

Lets put it this way, I've probably put upwards of 100k with an 11.1v 3300mah elite 30C lipo, with all the wiring goodies/SW-cheetah, Riot Revolution gearset(first gen, the second gen is even better, solved some earlier minor problems), kanzen 7mm bearings, haynes, promy hard piston, magnum, pdi 190, etc, etc. In that time I've gone through 2 pistons (ouch, $60 right there, damn prometheus stealin mah moneys! and crappy bbs causing painful compression hangs), and destroyed their teeth racks beyond belief, yet the Riots gearset only lost paint on ONE SIDE of the PICKUP TOOTH. That is the ONLY sign of wear. I've been using it nearly 2 years now, and the only wear I've incurred is a little of the black paint(its some sort of annodizing or hard wearing paint/plating, obviously not annodizing 'cause its chromoly steel) lost one 1 side of 1 tooth. Simply amazing IMHO....

Edited by Vercingetorix

S'coz it's a G&P, the engraving on my M733 is just as deep... looks the absolute tits.

Got to have a decent skirmish with the MOE stock on my M733 and MOE grip on my KAC rifle today - Far more comfy than the standard stuff, really did notice an improvement with the ergonomics.