Magpul Picture Thread

Cheers the fug I ordered is actually the "deluxe" one aswell one from ebb (with the extra bottom bits) and after a bit of filing I managed to get it fitting just fine.

Good to hear; I forgot that I put some electrical tape on the rail interface when I first got it--it's been solid as a rock ever since, though I've switched it around dozens of times. Also, be careful with the shortest plug if you like to keep emergency items inside, mine tightened itself during use and I needed channel locks to get it off.

I was about to buy another one before I saw the photos of the new Magpul VFG--looks like the FUG and MIAD had a baby.

Pradal-Serey, did you put heat-shrink on your FUG or bits of bicycle inner tube? More kudos on your guns, love the DBAL.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it works. I used a MOE on my kwa, and it should fit any standard carbine length m4's with delta ring. You will have to remove the steel insert (it's meant to be removable).

The only thing is, I had to do some light sanding/chipping around the fittings, otherwise it was too tight a fit.

Awesome, cheers mate. Whereabouts did you have to remove material on yours to fit it?

Pradal-Serey, did you put heat-shrink on your FUG or bits of bicycle inner tube? More kudos on your guns, love the DBAL.

It is bicycle inner tube :)

They look great as they are-I just made that suggestion so you can have a long and short GBB M4.

oh I see :) one is AEG (the one with magpul receiver) the other is Gbbr, I have to keep it that way if I want to play during winter.

Also I tried putting the eotech magnifier with the Micro T1, the eye relief & co witness is fair, view is clear, but If I had to choose, I would rather go with the pivot mount (the target acquisition is slightly faster)

LT-649-T_Chart.jpg

With regards to the afg, i've seen it fitted to a RS moe hand guard so assuming it will fit the pts handguard. Does it need a rail the full length of the handguard? I have a 115mm, same spec as magpul pts rails to go on the under side but the afg is longer, will it matter if it mounts to a shorter rail?

Hugh

After a long time of procrastinating and excuses for not finish my build, I am now finally finish. I call it a M7N4, sounds like a influenza virus to be honest. Still want a torch for it, still undecided on model and finish of the light. Recommendations are welcomed.

Parts List:

*G&P Noveske N4/MUR metal body kit

*King Arms M7A1 RAS

*King Arms Noveske-style flashinder

*PMC Tactical low profile gas block with Noveske trades

*Magpul PTS MIAD inf FDE

*Magpul PTS Enhanced Trigger Guard

*King Arms M7A1 QD sling mount

*Magpul PTS 120rnd magazines in FDE (6x)

*RS Magpul CTR in FDE

*RS Tango Down QD Stubby Fore Grip in FDE

*RS Magpul XT rail cover in FDE

*RS Magpul/Falcon Ladder rail cover in FDE

*RS Troy/Noveske M4-style BUIS in FDE

*RS Aimpoint Micro T1 on Larue LT-660HK mount

*RS Noveske "Suprise C*** Fag!!" dust cover

*RS Magpul Pmag Ranger Plates in Blk (6x)

*RS Vicking Tactics Wide Padded Sling in CB

NoveskeM7N42.jpg

NoveskeM7N45.jpg

NoveskeM7N46.jpg

NoveskeM7N48.jpg

NoveskeM7N47.jpg

Edited by Reincarnation...
After a long time of procrastinating and excuses for not finish my build, I am now finally finish. I call it a M7N4, sounds like a influenza virus to be honest. Still want a torch for it, still undecided on model and finish of the light. Recommendations are welcomed.

Parts List:

*G&P Noveske N4/MUR metal body kit

*King Arms M7A1 RAS

*King Arms Noveske-style flashinder

*PMC Tactical low profile gas block with Noveske trades

*Magpul PTS MIAD inf FDE

*Magpul PTS Enhanced Trigger Guard

*King Arms M7A1 QD sling mount

*Magpul PTS 120rnd magazines in FDE (6x)

*RS Magpul CTR in FDE

*RS Tango Down QD Stubby Fore Grip in FDE

*RS Magpul XT rail cover in FDE

*RS Magpul/Falcon Ladder rail cover in FDE

*RS Troy/Noveske M4-style BUIS in FDE

*RS Aimpoint Micro T1 on Larue LT-660HK mount

*RS Noveske "Suprise C*** Fag!!" dust cover

*RS Magpul Pmag Ranger Plates in Blk (6x)

*RS Vicking Tactics Wide Padded Sling in CB

:o:o:o:o

So how is it? I hope you own real firearms, at least for the Micro.

Hi folks.

Just some newbie, aesthetics-related issue.

Does Magpul PTS body with long extension (discontinued one) have laser made, white markings on the top rail ?

I'm asking because I haven't found on web any single photo answering this question.

Only thing I know is short extension variant has those markings for sure.

Edited by MRF
What rail length would you guys suggest if you have a 14" outer barrel? I would like to cover the most of the outer barrel with just a little space left.

I was thinking a 11" or is that too much? maybe a 9?

http://www.laruetactical.com/pics/StealthU...heetsmaller.jpg Keep in mind that that image is only reference for the larue rails, and any other rails will be slightly different.

Click on picture to enlarge it.

Edited by MS3 Race

Action just released a series of Larue rails. these come with a outer barrel set but this would not cover the inner barrel length am I correct?

This is one of the rails. http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/r-i...for-m4-aeg.html

I have a standard length M4 which I believe is a 14" inner barrel. I never been so confused before. :D I do want an action one though since they seem to provide lots of stuff