Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I donno the AFG would sit a good half inch away from the moe itself with the MOE ras rail fitted so I dont see its shape hindering it fitting on a MOE handguard.

I'm going to order one anyway as I have a few other rifles I could fit it to in the case that it didnt fit the MOE.

Edited by -Drake-
I don't about the CAS-V but I know it fit MOE handguard for sure.

Exhibit A

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv254/A...mages/mp15a.jpg

Well that sure clears that up, I was sure in my head that it should work and be compatible, just had a niggling feeling there might be some interference, glad I was wrong though. How comfortable do you find it being mounted so close in? I presume you'd grip it in a more thumb break sort of style as opposed to the locked elbow, thumb on top method?

wow that is a really nice looking gun. Too bad it's RS. (I think.)

Yes RS. And too bad it isn't mine :(

What flashlight mount is that?

Thanks

Elzetta ZFH1500 torch mount.

How comfortable do you find it being mounted so close in? I presume you'd grip it in a more thumb break sort of style as opposed to the locked elbow, thumb on top method?

Not my gun but I have tried an AFG on my M7N4 that close up. Comfortable with a thumb break grip but wasn't for me in the end.

that's a nice piece of kit Fiddlesticks. ;)

Just a quick snap of the family.

the small one is the newest member.

34yzau1.jpg

here another pic of the shorty.

it looks like there is a huge gap between the lower and uper but strangely enough it's not the case. I suspect the flash is the one who makes it look huge.

qy8rx1.jpg