Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stein; MW2 inspired maybe? ;) Looks damn nice for an AK, and i usually hate the things!

I've got something really special on the way tomorrow that just about qualifies for this thread, i've got a picture of it now but it doesn't close to doing the gun justice... I'll take some glamour shots tomorrow evening.

Now that is an AK I like. What's the base weapon stein? Need ideas for what to use when I get around to raping up an AK with an M4 stock and front end.

Hi,

this thing was a TM AK47, then I fitted a G&P Tactical Kit, and all the Magpul parts. Also a Mosfet and a lot of internal upgrades...

Stein; MW2 inspired maybe? ;) Looks damn nice for an AK, and i usually hate the things!

I heared a lot of this game but to be honest, I`ve never played it.

Glad that you guys like it....

Oh yes, that thing looks similar... :P

@Noveske: That`s a huge collection of freaking nice gun`s...

What`s that thing on your vest? Looks like a computer fan... ;)

Look inside you can see what looks to be a big "gear". I wanna say a speed winder?

Oh yes, that thing looks similar... :P

@Noveske: That`s a huge collection of freaking nice gun`s...

What`s that thing on your vest? Looks like a computer fan... ;)

It's the new "future soldier advanced cooling system" lol.. ie.. a computer fan in multicam... a quick fix to keep me cool and my Oakley's from steaming up. Local weather here is hot and wet half the year....

Though I wish it could also double as a speed winder, but no, it's not. :P

Here's a closer picture:

DSC_0001.jpg

Edited by Noveske
It's the new "future soldier advanced cooling system" lol.. ie.. a computer fan in multicam... a quick fix to keep me cool and my Oakley's from steaming up. Local weather here is hot and wet half the year....

Though I wish it could also double as a speed winder, but no, it's not. :P

You know what helps speed winding? Midcaps. xD

Awesome guns. Love the 3rd one alot.