Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it looks like the AFG could be moved up to the end of the rail and maybe a 551 could be used in the 552. (I really like the 'high-speed' look of the gun right now, IMO there is no need for the PEQ or big EOtech.) An ASAP and maybe a BAD would look good though.

^^Feel free to disreguard that if you don't agree, it is you gun after all :P

-OGGY

Haha its ok i like people having an input to help me out. The AFG will be mounted forward (just slapped it on, on that pic). The 552 is usually on my Masada so im thinking about getting an Aimpoint Micro T1 and high mount instead. The PEQ15 will either have to go on the side or on top cause thats were the battery is going (dont like all this lipo black magic lol). As for the ASAP and BAD, i will have to say no. I preffer QD sling points (have one on order for the body of the 416) and the BAD lever..... do i need one??? The bolt on my 416 doesnt function any way lol

Thanks for the pointers though :)

PS somegirls, nice gat you got there. And you hit the nail on the head with the battery has to go some were comment :)

Edited by Dickens

True that, but it's mainly built to look cool - I can't find a suitable way of getting a gas block/tube under the RAS without importing an expensive new barrel, and i quite like the 'see through' look of the vents in the RAS.

The whole idea was to build a gun simply to look as cool as possible, without any consideration given to realism... Nuts to milsim :P

you guys have beautiful pieces..blows away everything I've seen around here.

and uscmcorp and novekse..those are amazing collections!

I notice some Pmags have a window like the RS versions? But all the retailers I've seen only carry the windowless Pmags :huh:

Edited by veratek
To me it looks like the AFG could be moved up to the end of the rail and maybe a 551 could be used in the 552. (I really like the 'high-speed' look of the gun right now, IMO there is no need for the PEQ or big EOtech.) An ASAP and maybe a BAD would look good though.

^^Feel free to disreguard that if you don't agree, it is you gun after all :P

-OGGY

Kinda like this? LOL... Look kind of familiar?

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Can you give me some details on what you did. PMAGs are a bit tight in my 416 and i dont want to crakc the reciever again

I have a JG metal bodied 416 and the proper PTS Pmags fit in mine (a tiny amount tight) but they fit......

Any who, more pictures. My AFG came, peq battery box and qd sling mount came yesterday. Stuck the 552 on there for pictures but ill probably end up getting a micro T1 aimpoint with high mount. And i may get a magpul rail cover for the left hand side. Also im gonna put heat shrink over the cable for the battery and put a black deans connector on there.

DSCF1144.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg