Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

started out as a g&p m4a1 a few months back. Now has: MOE stock, grip, handguard and ASAP sling plate. Dragon red eotech xps, element surefire m600 replica flashlight. Prometheus tightbore and hop rubber with scs nub. Latest g&p internals running off a 7.4v li-po.

DSCN0465.jpg

hey hugh how's that element surefire replica? is it any good?

Seems very nicely made buddy! Very bright, more of a concentrated beam as opposed to a flood, but that suits me fine! Lights up rooms easily. A fair bit brigther than a standard real one. It even has surefire trades! Only £26 delivered from rsov too!

After a long time of procrastinating and excuses for not finish my build, I am now finally finish. I call it a M7N4, sounds like a influenza virus to be honest. Still want a torch for it, still undecided on model and finish of the light. Recommendations are welcomed.

Parts List:

*G&P Noveske N4/MUR metal body kit

*King Arms M7A1 RAS

*King Arms Noveske-style flashinder

*PMC Tactical low profile gas block with Noveske trades

*Magpul PTS MIAD inf FDE

*Magpul PTS Enhanced Trigger Guard

*King Arms M7A1 QD sling mount

*Magpul PTS 120rnd magazines in FDE (6x)

*RS Magpul CTR in FDE

*RS Tango Down QD Stubby Fore Grip in FDE

*RS Magpul XT rail cover in FDE

*RS Magpul/Falcon Ladder rail cover in FDE

*RS Troy/Noveske M4-style BUIS in FDE

*RS Aimpoint Micro T1 on Larue LT-660HK mount

*RS Noveske "Suprise C*** Fag!!" dust cover

*RS Magpul Pmag Ranger Plates in Blk (6x)

*RS Vicking Tactics Wide Padded Sling in CB

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h47/mrT0...oveskeM7N42.jpg

WOW... That's a nice looking gun. I just bought the U.S. Version of the G&P MAGPUL PTS M4 Carbine, the official MAGPUL PTS and I love it but that rifle of yours looks SWEET!

After seeing that Noveske body kit, I really want one in black. I think the black body with FDE accessories would like nice.

Good build man!

Edited by elrey
Don't quote pictures. Take out the IMG tags.

And I'm on the left in the RG Crye Combat pants and IR US Flag. I am NOT looking forward to driving back to SoCal today (feeling kinda beat after three days of class). It was my first time taking Carbine 1 (Titleist's second time) ... it was a blast (literally :P)!

Edited by IronWolf
Thread cleaning