Magpul Picture Thread

Does anyone know how compatible Magpul parts will be with an ICS? Here's what I'm looking to get for my M4:

CTR stock

MIAD grip

Trigger guard

ASAP plate

For the grip issue, I've changed the gears. So there shouldn't be too much of a pinion and bevel gear issue with the motor.

you might be ok with the grip if youve changed the gears as i had a problem fitting aftermarket grips to my ics, the ctr stock will be ok, mine fitted onto a stock tube fine, the asap plate would not fit on my ics unless you did some mods to it although that was the aeg version of the asap

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would the AFG Hanging off the RAS end a bit be fine?

My PEQ screw gets in the way. Its either that or I have to bring it to far back. But i do like it this far up. They should have made it a little lower profile i think though. Or the PEQ screw was made way to big

I know you said you can use it any way you want,but this was a bit odd. So far im loving it though.

Edited by Mr Foxhound

alright people just a quick question. I am currently building a m4 with magpul MOE stock, MOE grip, and MOE hand gaurd. i have just bought a G&P sand magpul body, and i have a G&P vltor upper in sand too. im sort of stuck and i dont know whether to use the vltor upper receiver or keep the standard magpul upper receiver. what do you guys think?

Its like a icing nozzle gone bad, I know :P

The rail system is a PWS diablo, not sure of the MFR, but got it from here. it comes complete with outer barrel, rail cluster and FH / comp. The real one was scratch built to manage the recoil / muzzle blast that you get with a 7ins barrel, it comes as a complete upper system with a Vltor MUR upper. Going to fit a MUR upper at some point, but still deciding which one suits best.

I'm not a huge fan of the compensator/flash-hider, but each to his own :) What kind of rail system is that? Looks very snazzy.

that's a nice GBBR indeed. that PWS looks like a beast, those front kits have nice flash hiders.

been messing around a bit with mine.

2lbj2hz.jpg

again, the flash. <_<

11tnac7.jpg

AFG as far away from the receiver as below, only a bit lower, I've got to test this out thoroughly.

20jk088.jpg

XTM rail panels make it more comfortable for the fingers.

and yes that's a Z tactical reddot (or whatever it's being called these days)

cokaTommy, Jar|-|ead, beautiful guns. I can't help but be reminded of Haleys weapon in Magpul Dynamics vol 1 when I see yours Jar|-|ead.

Edit* weren't you running a Larue rail earlier?

I should be getting my Magpul project underway soon. So excited. :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by BrooklynBorn
AFG as far away from the receiver as below, only a bit lower, I've got to test this out thoroughly.

http://i45.tinypic.com/20jk088.jpg

XTM rail panels make it more comfortable for the fingers.

and yes that's a Z tactical reddot (or whatever it's being called these days)

Which VIS-1 Receiver is that? Is that the Dytac one?

Edit by elrey: Please don't quote pictures; remove the IMG tags.

Anyone have issues with the MOE/MAID grips and motor support, particularly the pinion bushing and where it passes throught the grip into the GB?

On mine, the ID of the hole in the grip is significantly larger than the bushing which, based on the M4/M16 design (V2) is what controls the pinion/bevel gear mesh.

I see the grips on everything, curious what you guys are seeing/finding?