Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn nice rifle, but the silencer does make it look a little elongated... Halo or an OPS to shroud some of the barrel maybe?

Anyhoo, my current work in progress - Should be with me on tuesday :)

DDMOE1.jpg

G&P DD 7" lite rail, marine body, buffer tube and gearbox, 10.5" outer barrel, low profile gas block.

ACM OD CTR, OD and black XTM's, black MBUS sights and genuine black MOE grip.

Haven't decided what flash-hider i'm gonna use yet.. I may also chuck some OD ladders on it, and i'm praying Fire Support will have an AFG left on Friday - used one last sunday and it really does fit my style of grip nicely.

*edit* Ignore the messy looking receiver - Flash exaggerates the gap and it's a tad greasy!

Edited by hwagan
true, i think a scar flash hider would look nice on there

I agree that it looks *suitcase*, I ordered a Knights flash hider from EBB but they lied and it turned out to be a CCW...and this was the only thing I had! (I really don't like standard birdcage ones).

Nice and simplistic there hwagan.

Cheers - It's still waiting on a couple of bits, but i'm trying to keep it fairly simple. If it helps, LandWarrior have TTB's in clockwise and anti clockwise in stock at the moment - £19.49 i think.

What are the G&P GBB's like? I'm really tempted by a GBBR, and a G&P would be the preffered choice - How likely am i to be replacing parts every weekend? I don't mind the occasional new bit, but i don't wanna have to gut the thing and replace half of it to get it skirmishable. How's yours holding up?

Cheers - It's still waiting on a couple of bits, but i'm trying to keep it fairly simple. If it helps, LandWarrior have TTB's in clockwise and anti clockwise in stock at the moment - £19.49 i think.

What are the G&P GBB's like? I'm really tempted by a GBBR, and a G&P would be the preffered choice - How likely am i to be replacing parts every weekend? I don't mind the occasional new bit, but i don't wanna have to gut the thing and replace half of it to get it skirmishable. How's yours holding up?

What a star, I was just away to order one from WGC! :D

It's fantastic, I've not actually had it in a skirmish yet but I'll have a full review when I do. I've a friend who had had one of the first generation WOC's for about a year (mine is one of the newer ones)...and several bits and bobs have broken. Only major thing was the standard bolt carrier but I hear it was only a problem with the first gen. Hope that helps!

EDIT: I can't order one as my card was politely cloned the other day :( LW why don't you take paypal?!

Edited by Blackweell!

Gah, that's a PITA... Last time i had my card cloned, they still wiped my bank account out despite it only containing £4.82. *suitcases*! Might be worth ringing LWA tomorrow, i'm sure they can probably find a way of taking paypal or some other method... I'm guessing it'd work out pricier from WGC after the shipping and everything if it's just a F/H you're after. I'm just hoping LWA have more than one, as that's what's going on my new build :P

It certainly looks the nuts.. From what i hear they seem pretty good these days - looking forward to the review! What's the included magazine like, any leaks?