Magpul Picture Thread

could give you a realy long winded reason " tactical shooting position" or some other load of old bo***x :P but truth is had to b*****dise it so much to fit it won"t stay on eny thing else now so i"ve left it on to save wasting it !

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDC11431.jpg

Find the Masada :unsure:

A&K Masada

Internals:

Systema M100 spring

6.02 Deep Fire precision barrel

Systema HU bucking

Externals:

ACM MBUS

ACM AFG

Masada Sling Attachment

Noveske flashhider (Element)

i would have to agree with fellowz, the comp looks a bit out of place.

I do have both the long and short barrel but for this picture I chose the long barrel since it's got a new Deep Fire 6.02mm precision barrel in it but since it's like +- 365mm instead of the usual 363mm I needed a flashhider that would cover up the inner barrel. Guess I should have mentioned that :unsure: I still got the standard flashhider I got with it aswell but I do kinda like "sound" the flashhider "produces".

Thought I throw in a picture - all magpul goodies :D

One from this past weekend with the broskie (azngoonie313)

EDIT:

-I am on the left: VFC SR15E3 IWS w/ Magpul stuff FDE + Trijicon TR21

-Azngoonie313: Custom COLT SBR w/ Magpul stuff BLK

-Shin

Just out of curiosity, is that Hollywood Sports Park?

fellows ,in the words of peanut "YOU ARE GAY" if you can care about the barrel on that gun ! :P

P.S. you can change your name but your still dibbles to me !!!!! ;)

balls i thought i was safe here :(

i only noticed the barrel because there was a serious amount of *albatross* behind it so i had to take note of it.

balls i thought i was safe here :(

hah ! your not safe eny were !!

on topic , the masada does look so much sweeter with the short barrel , i run mine with an M4 flash hider so i can stick a quick release suppresor on it if i fancy , i feel it dosen"t carry larger flash hiders very well they all ways look out of proportion to me .

Edited by druid799

Just got my new Dytac T-1 mount in the co-wittness hight. Unfortunately it's tilted to the side on my WE reciever, but it's easily fixed with a few layers of tape.

It's wight adjustable and sits rock solid. You can also take down the locking system and turn the lever to make it face foward if you like. Overall a very nice piece, well made and the co-witness is a lot easier with the iron sights.

img_0997n4dw.jpg

img_0998j177.jpg