Magpul Picture Thread

kuttr, I can't stop staring at your pics, u got skills on making a photo! ;)

Thanks! I used to be professional photographer, more like hobby now. But I enjoy taking pics, almost as satisfying as building airsoft guns. ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That stock conversion looks unusually low... DIY job??

@Alston: Your SR15 looks great!!! Really it almost resembles mine (except mine is in black and I usually leave my 552 on it instead of my T-1)... I'm starting to think we have similar tastes :P

And about SR15's; it's unfortunate for me I guess that SR15's are all the rage nowadays because I spent so long and had such a hard time trying to source things for my SR15 build (before a full SR15 ever came out). I liked having people have no idea what it was let alone everyone and their mom having one now. Oh well, If I come off as being an elitist or whatever I apologize, its not my intention, its just I feel that the SR15 was one of my 'super secret favorite songs' and now its being 'played all over the radio' if you catch my drift.

That stock conversion looks unusually low... DIY job??

@Alston: Your SR15 looks great!!! Really it almost resembles mine (except mine is in black and I usually leave my 552 on it instead of my T-1)... I'm starting to think we have similar tastes :P

And about SR15's; it's unfortunate for me I guess that SR15's are all the rage nowadays because I spent so long and had such a hard time trying to source things for my SR15 build (before a full SR15 ever came out). I liked having people have no idea what it was let alone everyone and their mom having one now. Oh well, If I come off as being an elitist or whatever I apologize, its not my intention, its just I feel that the SR15 was one of my 'super secret favorite songs' and now its being 'played all over the radio' if you catch my drift.

Thanks man, it's all influence of Mr Costa. :P Hopefully it won't rain on Monday so i can take some pics outside.

I"m lucky that most people who i skirmish just regard my SR-15 as "another M4 with a longer barrel" but it sure is special to me. :D

Here is mine in foliage green.

Dude ... Just a suggestion ... resizing and the crop tool. Takes 5 seconds. :nosleep:

Nice setup though. You don't see FG that often nowadays.

Edit: BTW, are you missing rear BUIS?

Edited by uscmCorps

Ive seen other tactical shooters criticize costa but praise haley.

Which brings me to my point...noone ever mentions Haley...who imo would be my pick being a former FR marine and all.

Yea but does he have a kevlar beard? no.....

That.

But who? I'd think any experienced, educated shooter would consider both of them if not equally good, just equal.