Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest thats just plain ignorance dude. airsofters dont allways have to have the most amazing gear and hell look at some of the ###### pmc wear. although 80% of airsoft is about looking badass. you know other airsofters may call you and me a (geardo), its only airsoft man no need to victimize noobs :).

Like I said it was just a question. That was a uncalled for response, but its cool. Dont want to cause a flame war, shouldnt have asked. Sorry!

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had a pic of a FDE Magpul themed gun(MAID,Stock,etc) but with a black Magpul body?

Was going to get one as theyre pretty cheap and cool looking, but not sure what color. (I think tan would be to much tan but would like to see if anyone did Black body with FDE Parts)

If I should make this into a new topic, Mods let me know. Just way easier here.

Thanks!

Edited by Mr Foxhound

My Ideal Masada set up:

Resized to 97% (was 826 x 270) - Click image to enlarge

And none other than the infamous MAG-K with an optional RIS w/ TD stubby:

Looks pretty close eh?

The MAG-K took a while to complete but overall I'm really satisfied with it happy.gif

I personally like the look of it with the stubby grip better though.

Can I have a parts list for the MAG-K I think I just found something else the wife can get mad at me about mhahahahhaah

Why have such amazing and expensive guns, and such noob gear,Fightingchook?

well... i be ol schol.

i been doing this lark since...

aye... i probably been in a forest somewhere, staining my pants under assault, well before... most of you were staining your nappy's.

:P

the gears not that noob... is it?

true spec tigers,... ok i have a ninja t-shirt... boots are a cross between a tennis shoe and a ballet booty.

ok i guess i do look a little rough around the edges.

i have no sights on my pistol :)

its instinctive to not aim :rolleyes:

have half a dozen bdu's and i bet i probably look funky in most.

but i bet i can sneak up behind you and slap you up side the head with my aluminum baseball bat :D

you will remember me for this. not how i look.

yeah to be honest i play it for the kills.

the gear just has to work.

although.. a kool gun... is a kool gun! :P

you may have seen me pwn here... lol.

baggy camo pants and the hoody in that clip was brought the day before that game.

everyone knew me in a forum but didn't know me in person. looking like a noob can be quite the deceptive tactic... lol

they all know me now. :D

and i do have hundreds of pics of me and my crew looking... great.

at the moment the crew is awol at schools at seemingly random location around the world like some leet cell... pretending to be studying to become pilots, tech engineers, and rocket scientists. :o

so yeah i don't care how i look and not there to impress you with my gear fashion sense.

well... actually we were in the jungle in the morning and i should have be wearing our urban camo for this car park terrain as green here is just wrong.

so ok.. i care about the colour... lol.

enough reminiscing and fashion tips...

ok if i can pass on some wise words from a old chook...

if the s*yt fits... wear it.

if it ain't broken... don't fix it.

;)

FC

There's not enough green in here, I shall be remedying this.

Firstly, an update of the first rifle from page 1, setup how I actually intended it to be when I originally posted it; it's taken a while but hey that's life for you.

P1000315-3.jpg

P1000311.jpg

-TM SOCOM EBBr

-PTS ACS Stock

-PTS GBBr type ASAP sling mount (heavily dremeled to fit)

-PTS MIAD Grip (motor fails to function on these AEGs without the metal base plate upgrade, I need another one)

-PTS Trigger guard

-WE/PTW Type B.A.D. Lever

-TM 83rnd Magazine

-Magpul

-King Arms OD CASV Rail

-G&P Delta ring/Delta ring spring

-G&P 'Marine' type low profile gas block

-G&P KAC TTB style FH

-STAR EGLM

-Element EoTech 551

-Chinese 4x EoTech magnifier

-KA Troy rear BUIS

My little fold-able friend. Unfortunately he does not yet feature anything in OD.

P1000269.jpg

P1000273.jpg

P1000280.jpg

-KWA G18C Donor

-PTS FPG Kit

-KWA 23rnd Magazine with FPG base plate

-FPG Carry handle/sights

-Simples

And now for the little beastie that's really been making my wallet curl it's knees up and rock back and forth as it cries itself to sleep at night.

P1000302.jpg

P1000323.jpg

P1000297.jpg

-TM SOCOM EBBr

-PTS CTR Stock (original batch, hence blotchy and no rubber pad)

-PTS GBBr type ASAP mount (again, lots of dremeling)

-PTS MIAD Grip

-Upgrade metal MIAD base plate

-RS B.A.D. Lever (not recommended, profile is too close to allow bolt release to move sufficiently)

-PTS 120rnd PMAG (purely for posing, I'd rather keep the bolt lock than use the mag pipe)

-PTS Grip tape

-PTS Ranger plate

-Laylax CQBR length outer barrel

-Madbull Black Python tightbore inner barrel

-CA Delta ring spring (hard as anything, keeps handguards solid)

-RS OD MOE handguards (inner heat shields removed)

-Old style aluminium PTS MOE handguard rail set

-RS OD AFG

-VFC PEQ-15

-KA VLTOR Gas block/front BUIS

-KA Troy CQC FH

-G&P M2 Aimpoint

-G&P Aimpoint Cover

-Element LaRue 30mm mount

-Chinese 3x Aimpoint magnifier

-Bomber Flip-to-Side 30mm mount

-TM Tracer unit

And last but not least, Magpul family shot.

P1000268.jpg

Any and all comments, suggestions and criticisms are highly welcomed, and if anyone fancies any more angles of anything in particular feel free to ask and I'll post it up, cheers everyone.

Edited by CKinnerley

Like I said it was just a question. That was a uncalled for response, but its cool. Dont want to cause a flame war, shouldnt have asked. Sorry!

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had a pic of a FDE Magpul themed gun(MAID,Stock,etc) but with a black Magpul body?

Was going to get one as theyre pretty cheap and cool looking, but not sure what color. (I think tan would be to much tan but would like to see if anyone did Black body with FDE Parts)

If I should make this into a new topic, Mods let me know. Just way easier here.

Thanks!

mvdd03.jpg

mvdd01.jpg

Can I have a parts list for the MAG-K I think I just found something else the wife can get mad at me about mhahahahhaah

If you are referring to the real one: http://www.thefirear...agpul-ak-build/

Why did I post before you ? You completely killed me with awesomeness XDMagnificient customs !

Heh, sorry about that mate. If it's any consolation I was thinking your post would be a hard act to follow because you've got an awesome GBBr there, I do love to see a BAD lever getting some proper usage and every other choice you've made in terms of components I think is pretty much the best it could be. Also always nice to see someone else rocking the red-dot/magnifier.

Edit:

speaking of casvim having a little re-think of my set-up. im still awaiting for magpul CTR stock and a black MOE pistol grip.

*snip*

Nice little blaster there KD, have you considered an AFG? I reckon a black one up front there would cover that lower rail nicely to avoid any pointy-ness and generally look bloody cool.

Edited by CKinnerley

Kinda old but I know its never been in this thread.

megaforcem41.jpg

From a few years back when I thought Magpul was just a company that made rubber things for the bottoms of mags. Still one of my favorite stocks ever though. Second only to crane stocks.

Edited by Agent Hunk

I agree the M93 was a great stock, but.... I am not sure I get the point of it. I guess they sold the design to EGRO.

First time I read that, I thought sure you said LEGO. I thought, well, that's not right, they're going to be made by ERGO. I read your post again and felt silly.

Wouldn't be surprised if LEGO picked it up, though. :P

-Vic

Edit:

Nice little blaster there KD, have you considered an AFG? I reckon a black one up front there would cover that lower rail nicely to avoid any pointy-ness and generally look bloody cool.

thanks dude, i do have an AFG but its FDE so yesterday i thought i would see what the black tangodown grip would look like. trial and error. i think im going to get a black AFG next week along with a CTR and black MOE grip.

im going to put a FDE cheek riser on a black CTR which should look nice :)

AZN- i have only seen mine and noveske`s build like this on here lol.

saying that i used it at the mall a couple of weeks ago and this thing is a beast for CQB.