Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just need to get a few XTM pannels and P/E mags and im set, maybe an AFG if i can find them in OD.

I know some people get a bit arsey about clone magpul stuff but

http://www.pro--t.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_14&products_id=492&zenid=bbb68cb0c0c9750f65cdd732eefb3aed

OD AFG clone

Dont shoot the messenger D:

This is airsoft most of us run around with unlicensed trademarks on our replicas :P

Also to keep on topic Fellows do you get any wobble on your CTR? A friend of mine is using a G&P buffer tube and his is wobbling like an old person without thier zimmer frame.

I use a CTR on a G&P tube, and it's rock-solid. Saying that, it's one of the newer slightly thickened buffer tubes designed for a Lipo, and an ACM CTR stock, so i'm not sure how much that helps.

On another note, got some King Arms Pmag hicaps, and a new optics setup for my MRP, as well as a Scar flashhider/QD silencer... I don't think i ever want to change the look of this thing.

P1000349.jpg

P1000352.jpg

I'd cuddle up to it at night if it wasn't so cold and metallic.

This is airsoft most of us run around with unlicensed trademarks on our replicas :P

Also to keep on topic Fellows do you get any wobble on your CTR? A friend of mine is using a G&P buffer tube and his is wobbling like an old person without thier zimmer frame.

it did at first but putting a few layers of insulation tape on the inside of the stock stopped that easy.

Hopefully these count as Magpul smile.gif

My first dabble with this exceptionally sexy kit and I love it!

Hehe, it's got enough magpul parts on it. smile.gif

The only thing that wouldn't be "magpul" about that replica is the way you would have to hold your support hand when you fire it. tongue.gif

I've just gone through all 62 pages to check I've not posted in here before, and now I don't want to as mine looks rubbish in comparison :(

It looks more expensive then it is though.

don"t knock it mate thats a nice looking gun , nice and simple and un-cluttered , some times we get so fixated on add-on"s that the gun gets lost under the extras we strap to it .

don"t knock it mate thats a nice looking gun , nice and simple and un-cluttered , some times we get so fixated on add-on"s that the gun gets lost under the extras we strap to it .

Thanks, I like to keep it simple wherever possible, and it suits my style. Also I tend to be very unlucky when it comes to things somehow deciding to fall off no matter how tight they are on when I'm playing outdoors so less to lose!

Received a PTS RSA today. This and an AFG is the last to be added to complete - the foregrip is getting the chop :)

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2093/newzkq.jpg

Wait... what? PTS RSA? Are you sure? Because I believe they haven't released it yet. Or do you mean "PTS" fake but with real looking fake packaging as has been done a lot lately by DBoys and Element?

Wait... what? PTS RSA? Are you sure? Because I believe they haven't released it yet. Or do you mean "PTS" fake but with real looking fake packaging as has been done a lot lately by DBoys and Element?

I Shouldn't of posted that >< I don't know its origin as I got it off another forum, but I would more likely go with the latter and it's a fake with ''real looking fake packaging'' ;P

Is there any info on the release of the PTS one?

dsc0414o.jpg

yyyrh.jpg

Edited by bOp

@bOp: It's a fake. Typically there are tiny, intentional spelling errors on the fake packaging or trademarks. In your case, it's "attachmet" instead of "attachment".

@-EX-: I dunno about that. All I see that is MagPul is the receiver, MBUS, pistol grip, and stock. That said, it is a very, very sexy rifle.

Edited by SteevoLS