Magpul Picture Thread

I dont know if this is allowed as this is not airsoft. It is magpul though!!! Here is a modified AFG on my TDI Kriss Super V.

4637361702509cf4d2a3b.jpg

Makes holding my Kriss super comfy.

You can see that I am holding at the crook between the bottom tac rail and the mag well.

brass.jpg

Edited by Solscud007
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which brings me to the point, WHY ISN'T ANYONE MAKING A KRISS?

madbull have dissapointed me with hopes of one but nothing has been said in months ive given up hope of ever seing one.

I believe TDI are in the process of transferring the license to another airsoft manufacturer. Can't say who yet as the deal may not be finalized, but if it goes through, it'll be good.

ICS with MOE hand-guard and stock. Originally I only planned to change the hand-guard when I changed the barrel, but then a stock came up in the For Sale section! Couple of elbow grease related mods (such as screwing on a new delta ring by hand :S) and the front end is now rock solid! The stock is also pretty stiff on the ICS tube, I was going to change the tube to a non-ICS but frankly I don't move the stock around mid game etc. so meh!

post-6976-12760898597214_thumb.jpg

Fairly simple, but that's how I like it! I doubt I'll put anything else on here except maybe get some Pmags (The ICS pistol grip is pretty comfy so I won't change that!)

Wings :detective2:

Edited by angel_wings

That is sexy.

Very, very sexy.

Super6four- that looks awesome, but i think it may look better if you got the XTM and the FUG to match better.

Thanks, I was hoping it would match a little better, I think in hindsight I should have gone for an OD one, but I am gonna try a AFG and see how I get on with that, I am sure that will match better.

Thinking about it again, I think I am not gonna moan at my GF the next time I moan at here about taking so long to get ready to go out while she tries to match the colors on her outfits, us lot are just as bad with our setups :D.

BOT...

... Angel_Wings, nice and clean functional and uncomplicated. I like.

Edited by Super6four

So deliberately ruining the surface finish of your weapon is apparently better than getting it worn by actually using it?

I realize this response is a week late, but... I didn't mean that he should get the ACM body because it's crappy, I meant that I liked the used and abused look of his existing body.

On the note of longer MOEs, I swapped my short handguards out for longer MOEs a week or two back. Turned out pretty well, I think. The short MOEs went straight on to my CQBR project, but I don't know what I'll end up doing with it.

2hzllco.jpg

trying to decide whether to get tan or black moe stock/afg/pistol grip/railcovers etc what you guys think?

just added king arms silencer cant choose whether to keep it or not! biggrin.gif

Black is the new black dude ;) I say that looks hella sexy as it is, chucking a bunch of FDE stuff on it will make it look a bit common... Everyone's rocking FDE these days, i say buck the trend and keep it looking sinister :)

Black is the new black dude ;) I say that looks hella sexy as it is, chucking a bunch of FDE stuff on it will make it look a bit common... Everyone's rocking FDE these days, i say buck the trend and keep it looking sinister :)

Now that I have two black/FDE M4s, I'm starting to tire of the two-tone look myself. Still, if you're wearing head-to-toe Multicam or other modern camo a black rifle stands out badly.

Speaking of two-tones; new look with the MOE Illumination Kit and Element light:

IMG_20100613_153342.jpg

The manual discourages placement on the top of the handguard (due to heat), but with my grip it's by far the best location. For the same reason, you probably aren't supposed to route the wire this way.

IMG_20100613_153403.jpg

IMG_20100613_153432.jpg

The cantilever rail moves the light far enough forward to take a thumb break grip with either hand, making the system truly ambidextrous.

IMG_20100613_153450.jpg

Aesthetically, I think I should go back to the standard M4 gas block/front sight--the VLTOR seems out of place on this build.

You should definitely go back to the regular front sight base, it will really look good with that build. You could try a PRI or ARMS front sight though if you want something as bit less standard (without being a flashy as the VLTOR.)

Great looking build by the way, the illumination kit and the scout light look fantastic.

-OGGY