Magpul Picture Thread

LMT SOPMOD stocks will never go out of style, even though they are less attractive than all the fancy ones which tend to look ugly IMO.

-Luis

Yeah, whats you definition of style? I mean, technically the XM177 never went outa style :P ...

EDIT*

ALSO!!!

mk18mod1gbb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That.....

LAST EDIT*

TOOOO BAD VFC decided to make their GBB so the bolt couldn't lock back :(

Edited by fiddlesticks4220
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a Marui or JG Tracer on the MK18 build? ..... Little light out for such a piece....lol

That's a Marui tracer unit. As for the TLR-1, we were there primarily for the night games. However, it did not get dark until 2 hours after that picture was taken. I was just too lazy to take off the little light.

Shin

Why is it flipped? is that to signify that you've taken a Magpul class?

A patch is usually left upside until you've matriculated. If you haven't graduated a magpul dynamics class it best be flipped. ;)

Travis had folks turn 'em upside during our first class, then told 'em to flip 'em afterward signifying we had earned it.

A patch is usually left upside until you've matriculated. If you haven't graduated a magpul dynamics class it best be flipped. ;)

Travis had folks turn 'em upside during our first class, then told 'em to flip 'em afterward signifying we had earned it.

nice... i just knew about that... i wish i could attend Magpul class and owning a real AR15 :(

I remember a smart guy teaching you why it's flipped upside-down as well ;)

Hey, we've all gotta start somewhere! ;)

nice... i just knew about that... i wish i could attend Magpul class and owning a real AR15 :(

I was really fortunate to be able to go, and will be going to two more this year. Inverting the Magpul logo really only applies to the Magpul Dynamics logo (Magpul logo with triangle). If it's the regular Magpul logo (Magpul within a circle), you can wear it however you want. These rules only apply within the class setting though. Outside of the class they probably understand there's no point trying to tell people that and in the end, having someone wear your patch is just good brand publicity.

Well, I think I did pretty good:

What I wanted:

myweapon.jpg

What I built:

100_3778.jpg

(sorry for crappy picture, its been raining non-stop so I can't get out to some natural light)

Now I just need to shorted the front end by about an inch to get the sound hog more shrouded, find a MIAD grip and figure out a way to get a front sight on.

Your best bet for a front sight (if you use the front MBUS) will be a VLTOR gas block/folding sight. A generic RIS gas block sits too low for the sights to fold back. Good luck on shortening the front end, though. The delta ring system doesn't leave much room up front.

That looks an awful lot like my rifle up here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=179285&view=findpost&p=2337824

I bought the MOE RIS set (thats how I mounted the AFG), the problem is the thickness of the RIS causes the site to sit way too high. I thought of grinding down the rail, but then I would lose the ability to to use the screws to mount it as the screws are countersunk really deep. Maybe I'll try to find a small G36 type rail that is thinner and figure something out with that...