Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a matter of view, to me they dont, you should have stated what they are (king arms mutants) instead you labeled them as AK magazines   ;)

as you see 2 posts above the pic i did state there king arms AK M4 mags .

Edited by druid799

last post , getting boring now , description from the king arms web site ; AK Style M16 100 Rounds Magazines Box Set (5pcs).

lighten up chaps its not real its only pretend .

Yeah really, This isnt a weapons test. Its easier to say AK mag than ^. It looks like an AK and when we say AK Mag we all imagine that style.

I dont know how I feel about the look though. But it is intresting.

Yeah really, This isnt a weapons test. Its easier to say AK mag than ^. It looks like an AK and when we say AK Mag we all imagine that style.

I dont know how I feel about the look though. But it is intresting.

Cheers mate , glad to see some sence at last , I like the look of it meny don't welcome to airsofting ! Lol

Cheers mate , glad to see some sence at last , I like the look of it meny don't welcome to airsofting ! Lol

Yeah I found plenty of mags that looked like ak mags in iraq and werent and we still wrote them up as AK mags. No one jumped down our throats lol.

I dont play airsoft so Im not huge into all these looks. I plink and have an amazingly accurate tanaka but I do alot of cutom jobs. I hate how everyone slaps on every part magpul makes lol.

It's more than a body kit actually. They'll be 47 of them produced (if you get the reference, good for you!), I know the price, and honestly, you can't afford it. Yikes!

Whats the extent of the mods on the bike though?

And yea....47 Ronin...the bike is named Ronin afterall...