Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sent me a word document with the title "Magapul Part"

Prices were ok, but Pro&T had way better.

yup same here , but seeing as PRO&T don"t seem to be doing the non PTS kit at the moment dosen"t leave meny source"s so "eny port in a storm" for the kit ?

MBUS' are made to go on rails. He put the MBUS on the front of the rail. What modification would be needed to facilitate that? :huh:

Sorry about that. Let me clarify:

The Magpul PTS ACR has the built in front sight at the front. However, the front MBUS appears to be sitting above the body of the front sight. Maybe it is just an illusion, but it sparked my curiosity.

I like it! What brand is it?

Magpul PTS version.

That's a real EOTech on there, right Anak?

Yep. Although I'm getting a little tired of the EOTech look, so possibly looking at Trijicon TA31ECOS or Elcan Specter, if I can get one in Japan -for a reasonable price-.

It's an illusion. His front MBUS is situated behind the built in flip up sights. The mini-surefire rail light is concealing the flip ups in the pic.

Correct too until I find a way to remove the built-in front sight. Then I'll slide the MBUS slightly more forward.