Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really; Like you said, personal opinion i guess. My arms aren't particularly long. My elbow ends up bent at pretty much a perfect 90 degrees when holding them, which i find comfortable. I used to end up gripping the magwell, so i guess having the left hand grip closer to the right is kinda natural to me. Nice and comfy for me though :)

I just picked this baby up today and finished it up. Unfortunately it has to live at the police station since I'm living at college :(

SR15WOC001.jpg

External:

G&P WOC SR15E3

G&P SR15 URX Med Rail

Magpul MIAD grip

Magpul XTM rail covers

Aimpoint micro clone w/ full trades (very high quality)

KAC TTB

Magpul PTS ACS stock

Internal:

1st and 2nd BCG's - 5KU aluminum NPAS nozzle w/ interchangable tip (in G&P BC)

3rd BCG - JG ABS nozzle w/ brass tip (in JG BC)

Also have two extra loading nozzles, one original G&P and not sure on make of the other.

AABB PRI charging handle

AABB Speed buffer and hard recoil buffer spring

5KU 130% hammer spring

WA Super mag, 3x leak free GHK mags and one JG leak free mag.

It has a problem, though. Currently the gun is not operating, the selector switch is the root of the problem, I think it is mis-alligned. This is causing the gun to shoot only one shot on semi-auto and one shot on fully auto unless you re-rack the charging assembly.

Edited by validtumoralarm

What barrel length? I'm considering doing another upper for my current Recce, want it LaRue-SBR ish.

7.5" barrel. If they make an 8" barrel for WA I'd probably go with that, so it shows a bit more of the muzzle, and maybe use a Halo. But as it is its pretty good...

What barrel length? I'm considering doing another upper for my current Recce, want it LaRue-SBR ish.

7.5" barrel. If they make an 8" barrel for WA I'd probably go with that, so it shows a bit more of the muzzle, and maybe use a Halo. But as it is its pretty good...

I dunno about that lol....I can't wait to finish it though.

I'd imagine it'll be interesting to troubleshoot all the issues I anticipate it will having....GBBRs can be such a pain...

Well at least the upper looks done. You can just slap it on a lower and tune. I'm sure the hop-up and BCG are far more troublesome than lower parts. Is the a carrier a Prime carrier?

Edited by slu