Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least the upper looks done. You can just slap it on a lower and tune. I'm sure the hop-up and BCG are far more troublesome than lower parts. Is the a carrier a Prime carrier?

Well the Hop-up and BCG is still not tested, this being a Prime-spec build it won't work with my G&P setup. So even if the Upper is built I don't know how well(or if at all) it works....

I was planning to use the Prime Carrier + RA-T Bolt/nozzle. But they don't like each other much and would require quite a bit of work to get them to fit and function, I am going to my backup plan and going to just sell off the Prime BC and switch to a RA-T carrier....

Still a bit of a work in progress but I'm quite happy so far :)

*snip*

That's a nice start, little ghetto with the light but there's nothing wrong with that. I'd go with one of those new Element mini scout lights next and the MOE mounting kit, that'd make the handguard look a lot nice, maybe flip up irons later on to give you a clear view through the eotech.

K-A is doing the 7, 9 and 12".

Oh, the "shining ring" on the barrel is because of a Dytac flash hidder. The MB556K to be exact (well, it is the long version, like the CA556 AR203). It doesn't act like the VFC long flash hiders. In fact half of the 556K covers the outer barrel. Little disappointment.

Edited by Ivan le Fou