Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whudafxup,

Curious what size rail and barrel combo you have there? Thinking about doing a LaRue 11" with a 12" barrel setup (inspired by azniptide's) and an AFG as I'm liking the setup.

Aznriptide,

What length is your barrel setup and who's barrel are you using?

Killer blasters guys!

For the parts of the panels that jut out because of the screws on the rail, you can clip off those panel pieces so that you have a streamlined rail. I'm still waiting to get all of my AFGs. Should be here on Tuesday even though I ordered them almost 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes: Still don't know if I have the heart to stipple them though. I may try it on one of my spare AFGs.

^What you said above lol, LaRue 11.0" RIS on 12.0" OB. The OB came with my Big Dragon RIS set, but they no longer sell it with the RIS anymore. DYTAC might have a 12.0" OB, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

DYTac does make them. Go to RedwolfAirsoft.com and search for "Dytac 12Inch".

Whudafxup,

Curious what size rail and barrel combo you have there? Thinking about doing a LaRue 11" with a 12" barrel setup (inspired by azniptide's) and an AFG as I'm liking the setup.

11" rail with 11.5" outer barrel.

For the parts of the panels that jut out because of the screws on the rail, you can clip off those panel pieces so that you have a streamlined rail. I'm still waiting to get all of my AFGs. Should be here on Tuesday even though I ordered them almost 2 weeks ago. :rolleyes: Still don't know if I have the heart to stipple them though. I may try it on one of my spare AFGs.

I have been debating whether or not i want to clip those off or not. Probably will eventually.

I was also hesitant to stipple my AFG, however once you run the AFG and notice how weak the texture is you will want to stipple them!

I'm having a heck of a time finding a true 12" OB.....

Where'd you source your LaRue RIS? I saw EB has what looks to be pretty nice clones for very reasonable cost!

I almost buy from eHobbyAsia exclusively now XD.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/big-dragon-11in...-aeg-black.html

Most of KA have trades, but most site don't show them(me figure its because while the cloners have little to loose, KA is slightly bigger that they can't afford to be sued).....I'd pay a bit more for a bit more quality, since I am not too sure on the "regular" Chinese clone stuff....Technically KA is clone as well, but like G&P they have more than proven themselves with quality stuff(while it is a HK brand, I am sure the stuff is still made in China...)

Edited by RacingManiac

My RS B.A.D. turned up at home today, so that'll be going on the TM SOCOM... In like 3 months when I get to go back there again. <_<

Something stock related I've been pondering, anyone have an idea whether a UBR will go on to the stock adaptors you can get for G36s?

Edited by CKinnerley
Most of KA have trades, but most site don't show them(me figure its because while the cloners have little to loose, KA is slightly bigger that they can't afford to be sued).....I'd pay a bit more for a bit more quality, since I am not too sure on the "regular" Chinese clone stuff....Technically KA is clone as well, but like G&P they have more than proven themselves with quality stuff(while it is a HK brand, I am sure the stuff is still made in China...)

I agree. I'm more likely to trust G+P or KA as their stuff is generally pretty high quality. Fit and finish is pretty good as well.

Curious what length barrel setup you plan to run with the 12" rail?

Am I the only one finding it hard not to just buy the A&K instead of waiting for the PTS ACR? :( The A&K one seems built well. Hurry up PTS, so I can give you my money! :D

Looks nice, Dickens. Any optic planes?

I hope it's worth the wait for every one who want's the PTS ACR's, they are gonna be good though there is no question about that.

And thanks for the comment Foxhound :) Yeah i have a replica 552 on its way to me, probably stick some pictures up when it comes.

Cheers