Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right?

Curious when the PTS version will be out.

Yeh, next they'll be bringing out the PTS with techniques employable in airsoft - that would be the day. Until then we're just kids running around with BB guns - such a hard reality. :unsure:

I'm not saying i won't try mastering all of those moves, it'll give me something to do whilst watching TV.

Regardless of whether your a Magpul guy or not, you have to appreciate Travis and Chris's dedication to the art of proper handling of various weapon systems....

Those guys are flat *albartroth* pimps.....

When I first watched it, I was most shocked with the fact that they didn't mention a single brand. I thought they'd plug the hell outta Magpul products.

When I first watched it, I was most shocked with the fact that they didn't mention a single brand. I thought they'd plug the hell outta Magpul products.

That's very true....they did show all the Magpul stuff's functionalities(the BAD, the CTR stock, the MS2 sling and ASAP), but they never actually mentioned the brand...

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this question but I need the assistance of all you Magpul enthusiasts.

So I notice allot of your pictures that you guys have rail covers in FDE/OD/Tan etc. . .

After a quick search of Magpul's site all I come up with are these low profile rail overs, and those puzzle piece like ones that clip together.

Does Magpul make the rail covers you guys are running on your weapon platforms, and if so where can I purchase them?

As far as i know Magpul only do the XTM's and ladder covers - KAC ones maybe? KAC style covers are the solid looking ribbed one piece covers, and they're available all over the place. Almost every airsoft retailer should do them in various lengths and colours, assuming they're the ones you mean.

My moe rail kit finally arrived today after about a month waiting along with a LaRue vfg replica which SURPRISE SURPRISE dosnt fit anything I own...

magpulm4.jpg

With aimpoint.

2magpulm4.jpg

Slapped on an old DE vert grip in the mean time but i'll probably order a TD stub grip for it instead.

Edit: Realized that this has also been posted by USCM in Off-topic

Guys, take a look at this:

http://fat.pi.gs/~ry/m2010.zip

Magpul's 2010 shot show catalog

-Midlength and Rifle length MOE Handguards

-MOE+ grip

-Magpul RVG/MVG (Their vertical grip)

-5, 10, 15, 40 round Pmags for ARs

-20 round PMAG for SR25

-20 &30 round PMags for G36

-Iphone case :P

-Magpul MS3 sling

-A picture of the new PTS ACR

Edited by Whan
Does Magpul make the rail covers you guys are running on your weapon platforms, and if so where can I purchase them?

Magpul carries the XTM, XT, and Ladder Rail Panels. However the Ladder panels are made by Falcon Industries Inc.; I do believe all of Magpul's rail panels are made by Falcon Industries but just it an exclusive design for Magpul.

MagpulRailPanels.jpg

Interesting that now Magpul Inc. has a link to Magpul PTS on their site now and briefly description of the HK-base division in their catalog.

Edited by Reincarnation...